Semiluzhki - a village in the Tomsk region of the Tomsk region , included in the Voroninskoe rural settlement . Former administrative center of the Semiluzhsky volost (XVIII — early XX centuries).
|Subject of the federation||Tomsk region|
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 7|
|Population||1021 people ( 2015 )|
|Telephone code||+7 946|
Postal code: 634530.
|2002 ||2008 ||2009 ||2010 ||2011 ||2012 ||2013 |
|1006||↘ 1002||↗ 1015||↗ 1017||↗ 1020||↘ 998||↘ 997|
|2014 ||2015 |
|↗ 1031||↘ 1021|
The village is located on the Kamenka River, just above its confluence with the Bolshaya Kirghizka River , 20 km from Tomsk , 10 km from the center of the settlement - the village of Voronino . The highway Tomsk - Asino passes through Semiluzhki.
Streets : Zarechnaya, Irkutsk Road, Kolkhoznaya, Lesnaya, Meadow, Mira, Youth, Nagornaya, Oil Pipeline, Novaya, Novaya-Nagornaya.
In December 2008, a mini-refinery of the Tomskneftepererabotka company was opened in the village, producing diesel fuel , fuel oil and straight-run gasoline . The capacity of the first stage of the plant is 300 thousand tons of petroleum products per year   .
In addition, a liaison office and forestry operate in Semiluzhk   .
Other infrastructure objects
In the village there are a secondary school, an orphanage, a midwifery center. There is a church  . In the village, on the private initiative of a pensioner, the open-air museum “ Semiluzhensky Cossack fortress ” is reviving, which has already become a popular object on the Irkutsk highway   .
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. Population size and location of the Tomsk region . The date of circulation is June 13, 2014. Archived June 13, 2014.
- Population size of the Voroninsky rural settlement, including in the context of human settlements . The appeal date is February 8, 2016. Archived February 8, 2016.
- Register of administrative and territorial units and settlements of the Tomsk region (as of 2012) . Administrative division. Official site of the Administration of Tomsk Region. The date of circulation is September 21, 2013. Archived October 4, 2012.
- Register of administrative and territorial units of the Tomsk region (as of January 1, 2013) . The appeal date is March 19, 2015. Archived March 19, 2015.
- Information about the names of rural settlements of Tomsk Oblast, indicating the district, city of regional subordination, population size as of January 1, 2014 . The date of circulation is January 9, 2015. Archived January 9, 2015.
- Register of administrative and territorial units of the Tomsk region (as of January 1, 2015) . The date of circulation is May 21, 2015. Archived May 21, 2015.
- Tomsk oil refining has introduced a refinery in the Tomsk region worth 1.5 billion rubles. (inaccessible link) // Interfax, December 10, 2008
- Ivan Golunov . For two with the Swedes // Vedomosti - Novosibirsk, № 235 (2257), December 11, 2008
- RURAL SEPTENTIAL POST OFFICE Postcode 634530 Unsolved . Independent rating of post offices in Russia. The appeal date is May 22, 2018.
- Subordinate organizations . Department of Forestry Tomsk region. The appeal date is May 22, 2018.
- The site of the Church of St. Nicholas the Archbishop of the World Lycian Wonderworker with. Semiluzhki
- Proceedings of the XLIX International Scientific Student Conference "Student and Scientific and Technological Progress" (inaccessible link) . Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences Government of the Novosibirsk Region Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO Novosibirsk State University (2011). The date of circulation is October 13, 2013. Archived October 14, 2013.
- History of Semiluzhensk prison . MBOU "Semiluzhenskaya secondary school" Tomsk region. The appeal date is October 13, 2013.
- The official Internet representation of the Voroninsky rural settlement
- The history of the village on the site Voroninsky rural settlement