Kirensk is a regional airport 3 km west of the city of Kirensk, Irkutsk Region . It provides regular flights with the regional center - Irkutsk (655 km), as well as other airports in the Irkutsk region .
|IATA : KCK (internal SCC) - ICAO : UIKK (UIKK) - Int. code : KRN|
|Location||Irkutsk region, the city of Kirensk|
|Operator||LLC "Airport" Kirensk ""|
|NUM height||+257.3 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 9 / + 9|
|Working hours||23: 00-08: 00 weekdays|
The location of the airport on a map of the Irkutsk region
During the Great Patriotic War, the airport was an integral part of the Alsib airway, on which military aircraft were distilled from the USA to the USSR. Now Kirensk airport is of strategic importance for the north of the Irkutsk region. The company carries out aviation work to protect forests from fires in the Irkutsk and Chita Regions, and performs charter flights to the northern points of the Irkutsk Region, which do not have a land connection with the mainland. The structure of the airline includes airports Kirensk, Kazachinskoe , Erbogachyon , Zhigalovo and 14 other landing sites  .
- 1 Accepted aircraft types
- 2 Performance Indicators
- 3 Route network
- 4 notes
Accepted aircraft types
An-2 , An-24 , An-26 , An-28 , An-30 , An-74 , Yak-40 , L-410 , Mi-2 , Mi-8 , Mi-26 . Runway classification number ( PCN ) 15 / F / D / X / T.
|Sources:   |
- Kopeyka newspaper: The last connected airport. (inaccessible link)
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2014-2015 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment January 16, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2015-2016 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment January 16, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2016-2017 . Rosaviation . Date accessed August 8, 2019.