Syrkova ( Mold. Sîrcova ) - a village in the Rezinsky district of Moldova . It is the administrative center of the Syrkov commune, which also includes the village of Piskaresti  .
|Mayor||Nadezhda Chobanu |
( mold. Nadejda Ciobanu )
|History and Geography|
|Height||185  m|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3|
|Population||1821  people ( 2004 )|
|Telephone code||+373 (254) x-xx-xx|
|Car code||MD RZ|
|CUATM Code||6729000 |
- 1 History
- 2 Geography
- 3 population
- 4 notes
The village was founded in 1724 by Russian Old Believers on land belonging to the boyar Ilie Sturdze. Three versts from the village, the Serkov Old Believer Monastery was founded, which existed until 1845  . The first inhabitants of the village were the Moskvichyovs, and later the Yeremeyevs, Timokhins, Dyakovs, Lisovs joined them  .
Since 1911, the Old Believer Pokrovskaya church has been operating in the village, built on the site of an old wooden chapel  .
The village is located at an altitude of 185 meters above sea level  .
According to the 2004 census , 1821 people live in the village of Syrkova (908 men, 913 women)  .
The ethnic composition of the village  :
|Nationality||Number of inhabitants||Percentage composition|
- Syrkovo . earthtools.org . - Altitude according to SRTM .
- National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova . Population by type of locality, settlements and sex, in a territorial context ( .Xls ). The official website of the National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova . - The results of the 2004 census of Moldova . Date of treatment October 27, 2012. (148 KB)
- Postal codes of the Republic of Moldova (mold.) (Neopr.) ? . Official website of “ Poşta Moldovei ”. Date of treatment October 27, 2012.
- National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova . Clasificatorul unităţilor administrativ-teritoriale (CUATM) . The official website of the National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova . - Classifier of administrative-territorial units of the Republic of Moldova (CUATM). Date of treatment May 22, 2017.
- Law No. 764 of December 27, 2001 on the administrative-territorial structure of the Republic of Moldova . State Register of Legal Acts of the Republic of Moldova . Date of treatment July 2, 2013.
- Abakumova-Zabunova N.V. Lost in time ... Serkovsky Old Believer Monastery of Stry (XVIII - XIX centuries) // Lipovane: History and Culture of Russian Old Believers. - Odessa, 2011. - Vol. VIII . - S. 7-14 .
- Nikolaev, 2015 , p. 99.
- Litvina N.V. Old Believer communities of the Republic of Moldova . The Cultural and Pilgrimage Center named after Protopope Avvakum (November 20, 2018). Date of treatment March 21, 2019.
- National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova . Population by nationality and population, in the territorial context ( .Xls ). The official website of the National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova . - The results of the 2004 census of Moldova . Date of treatment October 27, 2012. (302 KB)