Uryu Ishida ( 石田 雨 竜 Ishida Uryū:, Ishida Uryū ) is a character of the anime and manga “ Bleach ” created by Taito Kubo . A classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki , calling himself "the last of the Quincy ."  Isis is one of the main characters of Bleach, as well as a very popular character. In the latest popularity rating by Shonen Jump magazine, he took fifth place  , followed by Grimmjow Jagerjack . Ishida is voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama .
|石田 雨 竜|
|Appearance||Anime: Episode 7;|
Manga: chapter 29.
Alexander Koygerov (Russian dubbing)
|Blood type||IV (AB)|
|Date of Birth||November 6 |
|Occupation||High School Student, Quincy , Sternritter A|
|Relatives||Ryuken Ishida (father), Soken Ishida (grandfather), Kanae Katagiri (mother)|
|There is in the manga||Yes|
|There is an anime||Yes|
Isis is a black-haired guy with a height of 170 cm  with a rather unusual hairstyle: in front there are two longer strands, and behind short hair. Mostly wears a school uniform , as well as glasses . In his spare time he prefers modest light clothing, for example, in the summer he puts on a gray shirt and black jeans .
His expression is usually, like that of Ichigo Kurosaki, a little angry, stern, frowning and eyebrows are shifted by the letter V. He never smiles, at first gives the impression of a book worm .  The character is quite proud, prudent, thrifty (always carries something with him, for example, a first-aid kit or sewing kit ). He tries to look cool and balanced, but sometimes he goes too far and looks a little ridiculous. It is sometimes awkward. Very shy. Hardworking and zealous, if he takes on a job, he does it quickly and accurately, he hates putting things off for later.  Tries to always answer for his words. Over time, it changes noticeably: at first it is too closed, but it gradually opens up and more willingly communicates with other people. He loves to embroider and, together with Orihime Inoue, goes to a needlework circle,  while curiously, he does not like buttons .  The smartest student in the class, ranking first on the list of best students in the school.  According to Taito Kubo, Ishida watches the Don Kanonji show. [eight]
Isis is a representative of the Quincy clan, which left a huge imprint on his personality (beliefs, principles, heightened self-esteem ). He so appears to Ichigo and Rukia : “Uryu Isis. Quincy. And I hate soul guides . ”  On his hand on a chain he wears a Quincy Cross, and for battles he has a special white uniform, on the back of which crosses are also depicted. [ten]
Isis has low blood pressure ,  he is left-handed , like his grandfather Soken Ishida and father Ryuken Ishida. The surname of Isis consists of two hieroglyphs: 石 ( isi , “stone”) and 田 ( yes or that , “rice field”). The name consists of the hieroglyphs “rain” (“y”) and “dragon” (“ryu”) - as a result, “rain dragon”
Ishida had already learned Quincy abilities as a child thanks to her grandfather Sokan. Ishida Ryuken , the father of Uryu, who did not want to take part in such an “uninteresting” occupation as the work of Quincy, was in a tense relationship with his son and did not approve of his passionate desire to help people. Uryu even calls his father by name, which in Japan is considered extremely rude.
In those days, the teacher often told Isis about the war that occurred about 200 years ago between Quincy and soul guides. Uryu didn’t really care, he even thought that the guides of the souls had done the right thing. Soon, Isis’s neutral attitude towards the conductors of souls was replaced by an extremely hostile one: he hates the conductors of souls with all his heart,  because he believes that they are guilty of the death of his grandfather. When Uryu was still a child, his grandfather joined the battle with several empty ones , but lost and was killed right in front of Uryu.  The guides of souls, who were supposed to monitor all the surviving Quincy, including grandfather Uryu, did not have time to come to his aid in time. As Ishida later found out, this delay was deliberately provoked by the captain of the twelfth detachment, Kurotsuti Mayuri , in order to get the Quincy soul for conducting experiments. After the death of his grandfather, Uryu began to train, long and hard. He soon reached the highest level of his abilities.
At school, he was biased against Ichigo, and Kurosaki for the time being did not even know that they were both in the same class. Thanks to his abilities, the very first to know who Rukia Kuchiki is and who Kurosaki became. At school, he was with Orihime Inoue in a needlework circle. At some point, he changed his attitude towards Ichigo, began to worry about him a little at some points, and it so happened that, together with Chad , Orihime, Ichigo and Yoruichi, Shihoin went to the Soul Community to help Rukia out and got the opportunity to avenge the soul guides for his loss . There he had the imprudence to face the captain of the 12th detachment - Mayuri Kurotsuti . Using a forbidden technique, namely, removing the restriction on his ability to absorb quincy scattered around the surrounding space, lost this ability, and with it the ability to use the power of Quincy. He then played a key role in the battle with the Bounto . Since he lost his strength, he was completely helpless in the battle. However, in the decisive battle, he was able to use additional artifacts to again have at least some power. As a result, he again lost strength and turned to his father for help. He returned his strength, taking from his son the word never again to help the guides of souls. However, Ishida, along with Ichigo and Chad, went to Ueko Mundo to save Inoue, arguing that Ichigo disobeyed the Soul Community and was no longer their supporter.
In Hueco, Mundo Uryu first fought with Cirucci Sandervichi, whom he defeated, after which, together with Renji Abarai, he confronts Zael-Aporro Granz in a duel. They fail to defeat Zael, since he is able to recover by eating his frasion. When the last hope of victory melts, Mayuri Kurotsuti is to the rescue. It turns out that in the Soul Society he instilled in Uryu a special type of bacteria, thanks to which he could find him. Mayuri kills Zael and heals the wounded. Further, Uryu helps Ichigo defeat Ulkkioru by distracting Yammi in time. He and Inoue later set off to help Kurosaki in the battle on the roof of Las Noches. However, Ichigo in the form of an empty one seriously injured him. Inoue managed to save him. Further, Uryu meets Ichigo in Karakur after the battle with Aizen.
After 17 months, Uryu led a double lifestyle, studied with Kurosaki and fought empty. Uryu was later attacked by Kugo Ginjo and Shukuro Tsukishima, after which he lay for a long time in the hospital of his father Ryuken. Having healed his wounds, he went to the rescue of Ichigo and revealed to him the truth that it was Ginjo who attacked and wounded him. After the arrival of Rukia and the officers of Gotei 13 and the return of Ichigo’s strength to the Shinigami, Uryu and Ichigo began a battle with Ginjo, in which Ichigo fought most of the battle. After the victory of Ichigo over Ginjo, he left with Ichigo and Rukia.
In the next arch, where Ichigo and the entire Soul Community have to repel a Quincy attack, refuses to participate in the battle. During the invasion of Ueko Mundo, Ichigo meets Kirge Opier. After Ichigo mentions that the arrows of Isis are weaker than the arrows of Opier, he says that this is impossible. These words to Kirge may indicate the hidden power of Isis, which is not yet known.
Then it turns out that Isis joined Yahweh and received the nickname "Prince of Light." It is not known whether he is a supporter of Wanderreich or is going to avenge Yahweh for the death of his mother.
At the moment, he was unexpectedly for all the rest of the Stern Riteers, he was declared the successor of Juh Bach and the future emperor of Wanderreich - which provoked strong discontent of the majority of Quincy, but it turned out that this was one of Yahweh's plans to stir up Wanderreich and alert all its members to Uryu.
Unlike soul guides, who primarily rely on the sword ( zampacto ) in battle, the Quincy use a bow and arrow . They are created from particles of spiritual energy that are pulled from the outside world - as opposed to the vehicles of souls that use their own internal spiritual energy.  This process is simplified in places where the concentration of spiritual particles is higher, for example, in the Community of Souls or Ueko Mundo . According to the anime, early Quincy shot both long bows and crossbows .
The Quincy bow materializes thanks to an object called the Quincy Cross ( Jap. 滅 却 十字 mekkyaku juji ) , which has various forms, for example, Uryu uses the Celtic cross , and his father Ryuken uses the pentagram .  Also, the Quincy bows have names. The name of the bow of Isis is Ginrei Kojaku. Quincy can create and fire arrows in any quantity, depending on their personal endurance and ability to absorb particles of energy from the outside world. They also use a variety of devices in battle, which strengthen their owners or serve as additional weapons, for example, silver test tubes ( ginto ) filled with energy. The strength of Quincy is significantly increased thanks to the special Sunray glove , which can only be worn after a tense and lengthy (weekly) workout.
Quincy are very different from soul guides in their methods of dealing with empty ones , although both of them pursue noble goals.  Soul guides send purified souls to the Soul Society , and thereby maintain a balance between the worlds, and the Queens completely destroy the empty ones (and the soul that he was once). Thus, the balance is disturbed, the scales are tilted to one side, and both worlds are in danger. This danger, as well as the pride of the Quincy  and unwillingness to compromise, led to a war between soul guides and Quincy, which ended in the victory of soul guides and the death of many Quincy. Later, the Quincy developed the idea that since they are already among the living and there are still a decent number of them, they can serve as a “quick response” to the attacks of evil spirits and protect people before the small soul guides send their representative and kill the empty . Soul guides, who were still under the influence of the recent war, refused to participate. In particular, this caused Uryu's strong hatred of the soul guides, as his grandfather was killed by a group of soul guides empty before the arrival.
And finally, Quincy differ in appearance. The " work clothes " of the soul guides are traditional black hakama , and the Quincy wear a white tight-fitting tunic with a high collar that resembles a cassock of Catholic priests . Therefore, Quincy look in a foreign, Western style, unlike soul guides. The cross, as the brand name of Quincy, often appears on their clothes and any items.
- The empty bait is a small, coin-sized disc. If you break it, then from Ueko Mundo begin to come out empty .
- The quincy bracelet ( 装 身 具 sōshingu ) is mentioned in the bounto story arch . It was created to imitate the natural forces of Quincy, drawing particles of spiritual energy from the outside world and forming a metal bow in human hands. The bracelet is a delicate and delicate device, and ultimately it falls apart. 
- Quincy Cross ( Jap. 滅 却 十字 mekkyaku ju: ji ) - standard Quincy gear. In the anime, its name is pronounced in English : [Quincy Cross] , Quincy Cross. The cross , as the brand name of Quincy, often appears on their clothes and any items.
- The Sunray Glove ( 散 霊 手套 sanrei shouto:) is a powerful device that increases the strength of Quincy several times. In order to safely use the glove, it is necessary during the first training session not to remove it for a whole week, while continuously shooting from a bow.
- Zele Schneider ( Jap. 魂 を 切 り 裂 く も の （ゼ ー レ シ ュ ナ イ ダ ー） ze: re syunayda:) , from it. Seele Schneider ("cutting souls") is a thick arrow shaped like a sword. Particles of spiritual energy vibrate into it at a huge frequency, so Zele Schneider can cut almost any object, like a chainsaw .
- Silver tubes ( jap. 銀 ин ginto:) - capsules filled with liquid. They store spiritual energy, thanks to which the Quincy effectively use spells like kido ( . 鬼 «,“ the art of demons ”, letters.“ The path of the demon ” ) in the vehicles of souls. Like Kido , tubes are activated after commands.
- "Heizen" ( Japanese 聖 噬 （ハ イ ゼ ン） heizen ) , from him. Heizen ("heat")
- "Grits" ( Japanese 五 架 縛 （グ リ ッ ツ） to the guritsu )
- "Volka" ( Japanese 緑 杯 （ヴ ォ ル コ ー ル） voruko: ru , the term "green cup") , from him. Wolke (" cloud ")
- "Sprenger" ( Jap. 破 芒 陣 （シ ュ プ レ ン ガ ー） sypurenga:) , from it. Sprenger (" sprinkler ")
- Hirenkyaku ( 飛 廉 脚 , lit. “flying divine steps”) is an analogue of the “shimmering steps” ( 瞬 歩 歩 shumpo, shunpo ) of shinigami or sonido arrankarov. Allows you to instantly move over short distances. To do this, you need to collect a certain amount of particles of spiritual energy under the foot and slide on them in the right direction. According to Uryu, faster than "lightning steps."
- Ransotengai ( 乱 装 天 傀 ) is one of the most complicated techniques. A huge number of strands of spiritual energy that intertwine and hold together parts of the body so that a person can control his limbs like a puppet . This technique was created so that old warriors can continue to fight the empty. Neither serious injuries, nor paralysis , nor a fracture of all bones are terrible: a person continues to move until he dies.  Mayuri Kurotsuti , who conducted experiments on a huge number of Quincy (2661 subjects), said that no one could even roughly show Ransotengai .
- Likht Regen ( Jap. 光 の 雨 （リ ヒ ト ・ レ ー ゲ ン） rihito re: gen ) , from him. Licht regen (Rain of Light) - Uryu bounces and shoots 1,200 arrows high above his opponent’s head.
- Sprenger ( シ ュ プ レ ン ガ ー , German: “fuse”) - with the help of Zele Schneider, Isis makes a pentagram in the form of a star, then pours condensed particles from a silver tube and everything inside the restricted area will be destroyed by a powerful explosion.
- Absolute Anime :. Character Profile: Uryuu Ishida . Date of treatment April 14, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Manga "Bleach"; Volume 6, Chapter 45, p. 18.
- Manga Bleach "; chapter 307, p. 2-3
- Anime News Network . The Click. November 18th - November 24th (English) ( November 18, 2006 ). Date of treatment March 29, 2008.
- Manga “Bleach”; volume 5, p. 188 (chapter 43, p. 22)
- Kubo Tight. Chapter 35 // Bleach. - Shueisha, 2002 .-- T. 5 .-- S. 10-13. - ISBN 4-08-873335-5 .
- Taito Kubo. Chapter 34 // Book 4. The Quincy Archer Hates You. - M .: Eksmo , 2009 .-- T. 4 .-- S. 175.
- Interview in Weekly Shonen Jump , 2004, No. 42.
- Taito Kubo. Chapter 34 // Book 4. The Quincy Archer Hates You. - M .: Eksmo , 2009 .-- V. 4. - P. 189.
- See also Isis Cosplay Costume . Moon Costumes. Date of treatment April 14, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Bleach Portal: Character Biographies (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment March 29, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Manga Bleach ; volume 6 ( tankobon ), p. 62 (chapter 46, p. 12).
- Therefore, soul conductors have red strands of spiritual energy, and Quincy has white strands, like ordinary people.
- Manga “Bleach,” Volume 21, Chapter 186; or 111 anime series.
- ActiveANIME :. Bleach (Vol. 3) Advance Review . Date of treatment April 6, 2008. Archived April 12, 2008.
- Anime News Network . The Click. July 28 - August 3 (English) ( July 28, 2007 ). Date of treatment April 6, 2008.
- Anime "Bleach"; 91 episodes.
- Bleach Exile :. Bleach Encyclopedia »Heavenly Wild Suit Puppet . Date of treatment April 6, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.