Lugansk National Agrarian University (LNAU) is a state higher educational institution of Ukraine of the IV level of accreditation. A step-by-step training system is being implemented: " Bachelor - Master ".
|Lugansk National Agrarian University|
( LNAU )
|International name||Luhansk National Agrarian University|
|Year of foundation||1921|
|Type of||agricultural university|
|I. about the rector|
Podolsky Rostislav YuryevichCandidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
|Legal address||Ukraine, Lugansk region, Starobelsk, st. Slobozhanska, 68|
In 2014, in connection with the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine, the university was officially evacuated to Kharkov , where the university began to restore the material and technical base, faculty and students. However, not all students and teachers wanted to move to the territory controlled by Ukraine and remained to study and work in the temporarily occupied territory of the Luhansk region.
Since 2019, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine decided to return the Lugansk National Agrarian University to the Lugansk and Donetsk regions. The university administration determined new locations for the university, these points became separate units of the LNAU  in the cities: Starobelsk, Slavyansk, Konstantinovka.
July 15, 1920 in with. Aleksandrovka (now the city of Aleksandrovsk ) began its work agricultural school  , and a preparatory class was opened in it. In August of that year, the school became an agricultural vocational school and the Vocational Education subdivision of the Donetsk provincial department of public education began recording in it  .
In April 1921, the Lugansk agricultural industrial school was reorganized into the K.A. Timiryazev field-crop technical school (agricultural technical school), but already in August of the same year, due to starvation in the country and lack of funding, the technical school was closed by order of the Glavprofobr.
On May 15, 1922, the technical school resumed its work  in Lugansk in the former house of the merchant Vasnev . In the summer of 1923, the electrification of the technical school building in Aleksandrovka was completed and its repair continued, which allowed at the end of April 1924 to completely begin there two-year classes. Students in the college were 120 people. At this time, the technical school had 137 tithes of field land, 10 tithes of the garden, 10 tithes of the garden, there were also 10 cows, 2 bugs, 7 sows, 3 knurs.
The move of the agricultural technical school from Lugansk to the city led to the mass transfer of its students to other technical schools of Lugansk. In September 1924, the composition of the college students replenished with the release of the Taganrog agricultural school, and reached 100 people.
In the summer of 1925, due to lack of funds, the Lugansk District Executive Committee before the People's Commissariat raised the issue of closing the technical school  , which at that time was financed from the local budget, but managed to avoid this - the technical school began to be supported by the state budget.
September 22, 1926 the first graduation of agronomists took place  - 38 people graduated from the technical school.
At the end of 1926, the People's Commissariat of the Ukrainian SSR decided to allocate funds in 1927 to expand the Lugansk agricultural technical school  . On May 29, 1927, a solemn laying of the new technical school building  , designed for 150 students, took place on the experimental field.
In August 1928, the technical school was transformed into the Institute of Field Croping  . In November of the same year, a new three-story building of the institute was built  .
In October 20, 2014, the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine decided before the end of the Russian-Ukrainian armed confrontation to move the university to a new base - Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture Petra Vasilenka.
- Voroshilovgrad Agricultural Institute
- Lugansk State Agricultural Institute
- Lugansk State Agrarian University
- Lugansk National Agrarian University
The structure of the university includes: 2 faculties, 4 educational and research institutes, 2 university departments, 4 separate structural units, as well as a training center for training, retraining and advanced training of personnel:
- 051 "Economics";
- 071 "Accounting and Auditing";
- 072 "Finance, banking and insurance";
- 073 "Management;
- 075 "Marketing";
- 076 "Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities."
Biological and food technology:
- 204 "Technology for the production and processing of livestock products";
- 101 "Ecology";
- 181 "Food Technology".
Teaching and Research Institutions:
Educational and Scientific Institute of Agronomy:
- 201 "Agronomy";
- 205 "Forestry";
Educational and Scientific Institute of Agricultural Mechanization:
- 208 "Agricultural Engineering";
Educational and Scientific Institute of Construction:
- 192 "Construction and civil engineering";
- 193 Surveying and land management ";
Institute of Veterinary Medicine:
- 211 "Veterinary medicine";
Separate structural units:
- "Donetsk College of Lugansk National Agrarian University  ";
- "Konstantinovsky College of the Lugansk National Agrarian University  ";
- Slavic College of Lugansk National Agrarian University  ";
- Starobelsky College of Lugansk National Agrarian University  . "
Together with faculties and educational and scientific institutes, there are also university departments: the department of general educational disciplines and the department of historical and philosophical disciplines.
The university employs more than 350 highly qualified teachers. Of these, 80% have academic degrees and academic ranks.
Awards and Reputation
Lugansk National Agrarian University takes part in a variety of ratings of higher educational institutions of Ukraine and the world, namely: it is included in the academic rating of higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, which runs the center for international projects "Euro education" in partnership with an international group of experts IREG Observatory on Academic Ranking and Excellence "Top 200 of Ukraine 2018", the university also entered the ranking of the top 200 consolidated higher educational institutions of Ukraine in 2018.
Students of the Lugansk National Agrarian University are winners in the numerous sports, academic, cultural and other events of Kharkov, Kharkov region and Ukraine as a whole.
Famous alumni and teachers
- Venya D'rkin (1970-1999) - musician, singer
- Grabovets, Anatoly Ivanovich (1939) - Russian and Ukrainian plant scientist, specialist in selection and seed production of field crops. Corresponding member of RAS , RAAS , academician of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine , Doctor of Agricultural Sciences , Honored Agronomist of the RSFSR .
- Gapochka, Nikolai Mikhailovich (1951) - politician
- Payatsyka, Vladimir Viktorovich (1902-2000) - early. Republican and Union Office of Sortsemovoshch, beg. General Directorate of Potatoes and Vegetables (Ministry of Agriculture of the USSR), first editor of the journal "Potato and Vegetables"
- Savchenko, Nikolai Anikeevich (1903-1985) - breeder, professor, doctor of sciences
- Lugansk National Agrarian University .
- newspaper of the Donetsk executive committee and the executive committee of the Communist Party (b) U Izvestia July 1, 1920
- newspaper "All-Russian Stoker" on August 22, 1920
- newspaper "Luganskaya Pravda" for May 10, 1922
- newspaper "Luganskaya Pravda" for June 21, 1925
- newspaper “Luganskaya Pravda” for October 1, 1926
- newspaper "Luganskaya Pravda" for March 15, 1927
- newspaper "Luganskaya Pravda" for May 31, 1927
- newspaper "Luganskaya Pravda" for August 29, 1928
- newspaper "Luganskaya Pravda" for September 21, 1928
- Donetsk College of Lugansk National Agrarian University .
- Konstantinovsky College of Lugansk National Agrarian University .
- Slavic college of Lugansk National Agrarian University .
- Starobelsky College of Lugansk National Agrarian University .
- Official site (Kharkov)