Igor Ivanovich Krill is a politician of Ukraine , the head of the " One Center " party.
|Igor Ivanovich Krill|
|Igor Ivanovich Kril|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
- 1985 - graduated from Lviv Polytechnic Institute , Faculty of Mechanics and Technology with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Metal-Cutting Machines and Tools, mechanical engineer;
- Ternopol Financial and Economic Institute
- Fluent in English
- After graduation, he worked as a software engineer at a number of enterprises.
- From August 1991 to May 1993 - Director of the Mukachevo enterprise “Swapping”.
- From November 1996 to May 1999 - Deputy Director, Director, Barva LLC, Uzhgorod (the founder and first director of which was Viktor Baloga , later head of the Secretariat of the President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko ).
- From June 1999 to June 2001 - Deputy Chairman of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration for Economic and Financial Credit Issues, First Deputy Chairman. The chairman was Victor Baloga.
- In the 2006 parliamentary elections , he passed to the Verkhovna Rada under the 71th block number of Our Ukraine .
- In the early elections of 2007, he received a deputy mandate on the list of the Our Ukraine-People’s Self-Defense (NUNS) bloc, was on the list under number 40. He served as deputy head of the Our Ukraine People’s Union party.
- On March 27, 2008, he was elected head of the new United Center party. It is believed that the ideological inspiration for the creation of a new party was Viktor Baloga  .
- A new batch of Yushchenko will select people from Yanukovych (Inaccessible link) Date of treatment March 28, 2008. Archived March 28, 2008.