Bridges ( "Bridges. Literary-artistic and socio-political almanacs" ) - a literary almanac , published in the Federal Republic of Germany and the United States in 1958 - 1970 .
Only 15 almanac numbers were released. The first 10 issues were published in Munich by the Publishing House of the Central Association of Political Emigrants from the USSR (TSOPE). After the liquidation of the Center, two more issues were issued under the heading of the “Association of Foreign Writers”, and the last three issues (1968–1970) were published in the USA by G. Andreev, the editor of the almanac who had moved there.
Moreover, over 12 years, about 400 works of 200 different authors were published in the almanac  . This number includes archival publications of authors who have already left their lives by that time ( N. Berdyaev , N. Lossky , S. Frank , L. Shestov , Y. Annenkov , I. A. Bunin , E. Zamyatin , O. Mandelstam , A. Remizov , F. Stepun , G. Struve ) and the works of active participants in the emigrant cultural life ( G. Adamovich , N. Berberova , I. Odoevtseva , Yu. Ivask , A. Bakhrakh, G. Kuznetsova , L. Rzhevsky , A. Sedykh , Yu. Terapiano , B. Filippov).
The chief editor was Yu. A. Pismenny. The editorial board included Gennady Andreev (his real name was Gennady Andreyevich Khomyakov; 1909–1984), N. N. Berberova , F. T. Lebedev, V. I. Yurasov.
- Ivan Tolstoy. "Italic era." SPb, 1993
- Kazak V. Lexicon of Russian literature of the XX century = Lexikon der russischen Literatur ab 1917 / [trans. with him.]. - M .: RIK "Culture", 1996. - XVIII, 491,  p. - 5000 copies - ISBN 5-8334-0019-8 .
- ALMANACS, COLLECTIONS, JOURNALS
- http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/win/vbkexp/doc/xrst_kk/(63)prep_pch.DOC (unavailable link)
- LITERATURE OF THE SECOND WAVE OF RUSSIAN EMIGRATION
- Apollo 77
- Verge (magazine)