Nikolai Karpovich Kirichenko ( Ukrainian: Mikola Karpovich Kirichenko ; February 12, 1923 , Petropavlovka , Kupyansky district , Kharkov province , USSR - August 12, 1986 , Odessa , Ukrainian SSR , USSR ) - Soviet party and statesman of the Ukrainian SSR , Hero of Socialist Labor.
|Nikolay Karpovich Kirichenko|
|Ukrainian Mikola Karpovich Kirichenko|
|Predecessor||Pavel Panteleevich Kozyr|
|Successor||Anatoly Petrovich Nochevkin|
|Predecessor||Ivan Kondratievich Lutak|
|Successor||Victor Sergeevich Makarenko|
|Predecessor||Petr Emelyanovich Doroshenko|
|Successor||Mikhail Mitrofanovich Kobylchak|
|Predecessor||Leonid Gavrilovich Kravchenko as chairman of the industrial executive committee,|
Grigory Avtonomovich Turbay as Chairman of the Village Executive Committee
|Successor||Pyotr Sidorovich Koshevsky|
|Predecessor||Fedor Ignatievich Martynov|
|Successor||Petr Emelyanovich Doroshenko as the first secretary of the KPU regional committee|
|Predecessor||Alexander Mikhailovich Muzhitsky|
|Successor||Stepan Karpovich Boyko|
|in January-July 1963 - chairman of the village executive committee|
|Birth||February 12, 1923 |
Petropavlovka village, Kupyansky district , Kharkov province , Russian empire
|Death||August 12, 1986 (63 years old)|
Odessa , Ukrainian SSR , USSR
|The consignment||Communist Party|
|Education||Kharkov Teachers Institute |
Kharkov Pedagogical Institute
Member of World War II. During the Great Patriotic War he took an active part in the hostilities near Stalingrad, on the Second and Third Ukrainian Fronts, and was seriously wounded. In 1943, the commander of the sanitary platoon of the 282nd Guards Rifle Regiment.
He graduated from the Kharkov Teachers' Institute ( 1950 ) and the Kharkov Pedagogical Institute (in absentia in 1955 ).
Since 1946 at the Komsomol work.
- 1947-1949 - First Secretary of the Kupyansk City Committee of the Komsomol of Ukraine,
- 1949-1955 - second, first secretary of the Kharkiv Regional Committee of the Komsomol of Ukraine,
- 1955-1960 - Second Secretary of the Central Committee of the Komsomol of Ukraine,
- 1960-1961 - Secretary of the Poltava Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine,
- 1961-1962 - Second Secretary of the Poltava Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine,
- 1962-1963 - Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Poltava Regional Council,
- January-July 1963 - Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Poltava Village Regional Council,
- 1963-1964 - First Secretary of the Kirovograd Rural Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine,
- 1964-1965 - Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Kirovograd Regional Council,
- 1965-1967 - First Secretary of the Kirovograd Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine,
- 1967-1977 - First Secretary of the Crimean Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine,
- 1977-1983 - First Secretary of the Odessa Regional Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine.
Since October 1983 - retired.
Member of the CPSU (b) since 1944 . Member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine (1966-1986). A candidate member of the CPSU Central Committee (1971-1977), a member of the CPSU Central Committee (1977-1986). Member of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR 7-10 convocations.
He was buried in Odessa at the Second Christian Cemetery .
Son Vitaliy . Daughter Olga.
- Hero of Socialist Labor ( 1977 ).
- 4 Orders of Lenin (03/22/1966; 08/27/1971; 12/22/1977; 02/11/1983)
- Order of the October Revolution (02/09/1973)
- Order of the Patriotic War of the 1st degree (03/11/1985)
- Order of the Red Banner of Labor (02.26.1958)
- 2 orders of the Badge of Honor (10/28/1948; 04/26/1957)
- medal "For Courage" (12.12.1943)
- other medals
Honorary Crimean ( 2000 ).
- Monument erected in Simferopol in the Central City Park on the embankment of Salgira .
- In 2002, the Simferopol City Charity Fund "Revival of the Crimea" named after Nikolai Karpovich Kirichenko was established in Crimea .
- Contemporaries speak of Nikolai Karpovich Kirichenko as “a true master, in whom Crimea, as never before, nor after, was famous for its orchards and vineyards, the rapidly growing animal husbandry”.
Kirichenko, Nikolai Karpovich . Site " Heroes of the country ".