GQ (Gentlemen's Quarterly) is a monthly magazine. Fashion and style publication - business, sports, success stories, fashion, health, travel, women, softcore, cars and technical news. According to Lenta.ru, "the oldest men's magazine in the world"  .
|Chief Editor||Jim Nelson|
|Publisher||Conde nast publications|
|ISSN print version||0016-6979|
It was founded in 1957 as a quarterly fashion app for Esquire magazine. Repeatedly recognized as the most influential magazine in the world  :
For nearly half the 20th century, GQ has been a leader among magazines, demonstrating men's style and culture in fashion, travel, entertainment, sports and technology.- Dmitry Artamonov, Look At Me 
Issued by CONDÉ NAST Publishing House in 11 countries (licensed): Australia, South Africa, Spain, France, China, Italy, Japan, Taiwan and others. The Russian version of GQ has been released since 2001.
Circulation (per month) - 824,334 copies, of which 609,238 are subscribed  . 73% of male readers, 63% are single  . 65% of readers have an annual income of $ 50,000 or higher, while 25% have an income above $ 75,000  .
The British version of the publication according to The Guardian newspaper in 2009 was issued in a circulation of 120,019 copies  .
Russian version of GQ
|Chief Editor||Igor Garanin|
|Publisher||Conde nast publications|
“GQ is a monthly magazine. Fashion and style publication - business, sports, success stories, fashion, health, travel, women, softcore, cars and technical news. " .
From the moment of its founding, the editor-in-chief was Ram Petrov (since 2011 the head of the Acta Naturae project  ), but after two or three issues he was replaced by Alexei Zimin  .
In 2003, he was replaced by Nikolai Uskov . In 2012, the editor-in-chief of the magazine Nikolay Uskov left his post to head Mikhail Prokhorov ’s media group “Live!”  .
Uskova was replaced by the writer Mikhail Idov  . From May 1, 2014 to December 2016, Kim Belov was the chief editor of GQ. December 20, 2016 Igor Garanin was appointed as the chief editor of GQ and GQ Style.
Columnists of the magazine:
- Eduard Limonov
- Grigory Revzin
- Evgeny Kiselev
- Victor Erofeev
- Dmitry Bykov
- Dmitry Gubin
- Ksenia Sobchak
Scandals and charges
At the end of 2010, the Russian National Circulation Service (NTS) accused the editorial board of the magazine (and the management of five more publications) that the publication intentionally overestimates the stated circulation several times, "which allows them to attract more advertising than their bona fide competitors"  .
- Moulin rouge
- ABC (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment November 14, 2011. Archived June 4, 2012.
- In 2011, the Russian version of GQ magazine turns 10 years old Archived on December 13, 2011. // Lenta.ru , 03/31/2011
- Press Advertising: GQ Magazine Advertising <
- Dmitry Artamonov. History of GQ Magazine . Posts - Magazines . Look At Me (June 30, 2009). Date of treatment September 4, 2013.
- Information about GQ Magazine 2. MagsDirect.com (March 12, 2006). Date of treatment June 6, 2009. Archived April 13, 2009.
- John Plunkett . Men's Health overtakes FHM (August 13, 2009).
- Andrey Vaganov. About nature - at the molecular level . Independent newspaper (09.09.2009). Date of treatment November 29, 2012. Archived December 17, 2012.
- History of Russian media 1989—2011
- GQ editor-in-chief Nikolai Uskov headed Mikhail Prokhorov’s media group Live! Gazeta.Ru (January 7, 2012). Date of treatment January 7, 2012.
- Writer and journalist Mikhail Idov confirmed that he would become editor-in-chief of the Russian GQ , Gazeta.Ru (January 10, 2012). Date of treatment January 7, 2012.
- Vedomosti - Gloss will be counted