Medical institutions - medical and preventive and other types of institutions in which people, including those with any diseases, are provided with medical services: diagnosis , treatment , rehabilitation after diseases .
| Clinic in Moscow (above) |
Hospital in Denmark .
As a rule, medical care in Russia consists of several systems.
- Therapeutic medical institutions ,
- Surgical and traumatological institutions.
- Psychiatric medical facilities ,
- Neurological medical institutions
- Pediatric Medical Facilities
- Preventive medical institutions - sanatoriums and dispensaries,
- Special medical institutions - examination departments, stations and emergency medical departments, medical rescue services , departments and blood transfusion stations ,
- Maternity hospitals
- Rehabilitation centers
- 1 Therapeutic
- 2 pediatric healthcare facilities
- 3 Prevention
- 4 Special
- 5 Medical centers of alternative medicine
- 6 Well-known medical institutions
- 7 See also
- 8 Literature
- 9 References
Therapeutic medical institutions unite institutions involved in the treatment, prophylaxis and medical examination of a population older than 15 years, in some cases, and the population from the moment of birth, the structure includes hospitals and polyclinics . Polyclinics have departments of district doctors, as well as specialized doctors - surgeons , neuropathologists , oculists, psychiatrists , TB doctors, endocrinologists . As a rule, polyclinics are departments at hospitals. The main forms of treatment in hospitals are hospitals - sometimes the patient is in places of extra-medical stay, and also the outpatient clinic - the patient is not in places of medical stay. The hospitals have resuscitation , intensive care, surgery, otolaryngological, neurological, gynecological, andrological, and oncology departments. There are also departments of universities and research institutions. There is a sanitary inspection room, registration of patients. The system of therapeutic medical institutions also includes medical units and first-aid posts of enterprises, medical facilities for transport , railway.
Pediatric health facilities
Pediatric treatment facilities are similar in structure to therapeutic facilities. Treatment and preventive measures are carried out with children under 15 years of age. According to the staffing table, pediatricians and pediatric nurses work in outpatient clinics, children's hospitals, schools, kindergartens and health-improving institutions. Particular attention is paid to young children (0 to 3 years old).
Preventive medical institutions provide sanatorium treatment services to children and adults, both at the place of residence and in different parts of the country.
Special medical institutions provide services of a special nature.
Alternative Medicine Centers
There are a large number of medical centers specializing in the use of knowledge and techniques of alternative medicine in the treatment of various types of pathologies.
Well-known medical institutions
- FSBI "Novosibirsk Research Institute of Tuberculosis" of the Ministry of Health of Russia (NNIIT)
- City Clinical Hospital № 1 named. N.I. Pirogova
- City Clinical Hospital named after S.P. Botkin
- FSBI “Joint Hospital with Clinic” of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation
- Central Clinical Hospital of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation
- Morozov Hospital
- Research Institute of Ambulance them. N.V. Sklifosovsky
- Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery named after A.N. Bakulev RAMS
- Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after N. N. Burdenko RAMS
- Research Institute of Surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky
- Russian Scientific Center “Reconstructive Traumatology and Orthopedics” named after Academician G. A. Ilizarov
- Russian Cancer Research Center named after N. N. Blokhina RAMS
- Main Military Clinical Hospital named after N.N. Burdenko
- Scientific Center of Children's Health RAMS
- Russian Scientific Center for Restorative Medicine and Balneology of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Military Medical Academy named after S. M. Kirov
- Tver Military Hospital
- German Cardiology Center in Berlin
- Medical and rehabilitation scientific center "Phoenix" - psychiatry, narcology
- Central Military Clinical Hospital. A.V. Vishnevsky
- Central District Hospital
- Lean Manufacturing (Examples of Use)
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Satisfaction by Mark Graban CRC Press, 2008 (280 pages) ISBN 978-1-4200-8380-4
- Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals: Simple Steps to Fast, Affordable, Flawless Healthcare by Jay Arthur 2011 (368 pages) ISBN 978-0-07-175325-8
- A brief description of the hospitals in Moscow.
- Donna Daniel Applying Lean Manufacturing Principles in Health Care