“The Lost Detachment” ( eng. Lost Command ) - 1966 film, dir. Mark Robson, filmed after the novel by French journalist and former soldier Jean Lartegui "Centurions".
|In the main|
|Anthony Quinn |
|Film company||Columbia pictures|
A film about the French paratroopers who survived the defeat of France in Southeast Asia and sent to Algeria, torn by rebels . Anthony Quinn - in the role of a rude, ignorant colonel-basque, who managed to make a career only in the face of the horrors of the colonial war in Indochina, when the caste of the French officers lost its meaning. Alain Delon - in the role of a subtle, quiet, but very productive assistant, a captain with a historical education, who ultimately leaves military service, as the war becomes meaningless. Ron plays cruel and cunning sadist, but it is precisely him who can always be relied on in battle ...
- Anthony Quinn - Colonel Nogue
- Alain Delon - historian captain Esklavie .
- George Seagal - Mahidi .
- Michelle Morgan
- Maurice Rone
- Claudia Cardinale - sister Mahidi
- Burt Quoc - Vietnamese officer
- Aldo Sambrell - Ibrahim .
- "Missing Squad" (Eng.) On the Internet Movie Database
- The missing squad (eng.) On the site allmovie