Aleksandr Alekseevich Igolkin ( , - ) - Soviet and Russian historian , specialist in the economic history of Russia. Doctor of Historical Sciences (2000), professor, leading researcher at the Institute of Russian History, Russian Academy of Sciences .
|Alexander Alekseevich Igolkin|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of work|
He graduated from the Moscow Institute of National Economy. GV Plekhanov (1968-1973) in the specialty of economic cybernetics, later he defended his thesis "New trends in the international capitalist division of labor and their reflection in modern bourgeois theories" and received the degree of candidate of economic sciences. In 1970-1980 he worked as a teacher in various institutes of the country (in Izhevsk, Gomel, Tula). In 1989-1995 he headed the sector of the State Academy of Management. S. Ordzhonikidze .
In the mid-1990s, he changed his area of scientific interest, turning from an economist into a specialist in economic history. In 1995 he entered the doctoral program of the Institute of Russian History of the Russian Academy of Sciences. In 2000 he defended his doctoral thesis on the topic “The Oil Industry of Russia — USSR in 1917-1928.” Since 2002 - Leading Researcher of the Institute.
In addition, since 1997, he worked at the RSUH , where he taught courses in Russian and economic history, as well as a special course on oil geopolitics. He was also a member of the editorial board of the Economic Journal, published by the university.
Author of several monographs and articles in scientific (“ Patriotic History ”, “ New Historical Herald ”  ), as well as popular science (“Homeland”, “Russia XXI”) journals.
Scientific interests are concentrated in the history of the energy and oil industry of Russia and the USSR in the first half of the 20th century   .
Corresponding member of the Academy of Natural Sciences (oil and gas department).
- Igolkin A. A. The Race for the Leader // Oil of Russia No. 11, November 2003
- Igolkin A.A. National policy in the main areas of oil production - Baku and Grozny // Oil of Russia No. 1, January 2005
- Igolkin A. A. The fate of the “younger brothers” of gasoline // Oil of Russia No. 8, August 2007
- A. Igolkin. Politics of the Color of Oil // Oil of Russia No. 12, December 2007
- A. Igolkin. The Foundation of the Oil Superpower // Oil of Russia No. 2, February 2008
- Igolkin A. A. “Leninsky Commissar” (At the root of Soviet corruption) // New historical messenger . - 2004. - № 1 (10).
- A. A. Igolkin Lenin People's Commissar: at the origins of Soviet corruption // New Historical Herald, 2004, No. 1
- Agakishiev I. A. The history of the Baku oil industry and the Second oil boom (the second half of the XIX - beginning of the XXI centuries). - M, 2011 (reprint of the "Bulletin of the Caucasus")
- Domestic historiography of the history of the oil and gas industry in Siberia and the Far East / E. N. Lisitsyna // Izv. Grew up state ped. un-that them. A.I. Herzen. - 2010. - № 123. - p. 46-57