Yevgeny Aramovich Abrahamian ( August 3, 1930 - December 23, 2014) - a scientist in the field of experimental physics . Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, laureate of the State Prize of the USSR , one of the founders of several new areas of domestic nuclear technology. The main works are devoted to charged particle accelerators , high-voltage equipment , global studies . Author of 100 inventions and several books on technical physics. He led the research teams at the Institute of Atomic Energy. I. V. Kurchatov , Institute of Nuclear Physics. G. Budker , the Institute of High Temperatures of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR , in the 1960s, created a physical-technical specialty at the Novosibirsk State Technical University , headed the profiling department. In recent years, has published several papers on political science and global studies.
|Evgeny Aramovich Abrahamyan|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1930|
|Place of Birth||Tbilisi , TSFSR , USSR|
|Date of death||December 23, 2014 (84 years)|
|Place of death||Moscow , Russia|
|Scientific field||experimental physics|
|Place of work||IAE RAS , INP SB RAS , ICT RAS|
|Alma mater||Moscow Engineering Physics Institute|
|Academic degree||Doctor of Technical Sciences ( 1968 )|
|Academic title||Professor ( 1968 )|
|Awards and prizes|
Born in 1930 in the city of Tbilisi.
- 1947 - graduated from school with a gold medal and entered the Moscow State Technical University (then MVTU) named after Bauman; Faculty of rocket technology, engineering and physical faculty. At the 4th year - Stalin scholarship.
- 1951 - transferred to the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (then the Moscow Mechanical Institute), which he graduated in 1953.
- from 1953 to 1958 - he worked at the Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy (then LIPAN).
- from 1952 to 1957 - in the summer he worked as a mountain climbing instructor in the Caucasus Mountains.
- from 1958 to 1972 - was in charge of the laboratory at the Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Siberian Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk), one of the founders of the Institute.
- from 1962 to 1971 - led the creation of a new specialty "Electrical Engineer" in the Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU) .
- From May 1966 to February 1972 - Head of the Department "Electrophysical Installations and Accelerators", one of the founders of the Physics and Technology Faculty of the NSTU .
- from 1972 to 1993 - headed the department at the Institute of High Temperatures of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow), organized a new research team to study intense electron beams.
Member of the scientific community
- Full member of the Academy of Forecasting (future research).
He is the author of more than 90 scientific papers and 100 inventions. The main works are in the field of high-current electron beams, energy recovery of charged particle fluxes, industrial accelerators, intensive radiation generators, high-voltage transformers, as well as in the field of political science, global studies and futurology .
- E.A. Abramyan, G.I. Budker , G.V. Glagolev, A.A. Naumov. Betatron with a spiral accumulation of electrons // Journal of Technical Physics . - 1965. - T. XXXU , № 4 .
- E.A. Abramyan, S.B. Wasserman, V.A. Tsukerman et al. A generator of short pulses of hard X-rays of high intensity // Reports of the Academy of Sciences . - 1970. - T. 192 , № 1 .
- E.A. Abramyan, A.N. Sharapa. Experiments on the recovery of electron beam energy // Instruments and Experimental Technique . - 1971. - № 2 .
- E.A. Abramyan, B.A. Alterkop, GD Kuleshov. Transmission of energy by an electron beam: Problems and prospects. - M .: IVTAN, 1982. - 19 p.
- E.A. Abramyan, V.P. Cockroaches. Excitation shock transformer with non-resonant circuits. - M .: IVTAN, 1983. - 15 p.
- E.A. Abramyan, B.A. Alterkop, GD Kuleshov. Transmission of energy by an electron beam: Problems and prospects // Electricity: magazine. - 1983. - № 7 .
- E.A. Abramyan, B.A. Alterkop, GD Kuleshov. Intense electron beams: Physics, technology, application. - M .: Energoatomizdat, 1984. - 231 p.
- E.A. Abrahamyan Industrial electron accelerators . - M .: Energoatomizdat, 1986. - 250 p.
- EA Abramyan. Industrial Electron Accelerators = Industrial Electron Accelerators and Applications. - New York: Hemisphere Publishing Corp., 1988. - 302 p.
- E.A. Abrahamyan How long is left for us to live? Analysis of the situation in the world and future prospects. - M .: Terika, 2006. - 536 p.
- E.A. Abrahamyan The fate of civilization. What awaits us in the XXI century. - M .: Terika, 2007. - 554 p.
- E.A. Abrahamyan Civilization in the XXI century. Analysis of the situation in the world and future prospects. - M .: Terika, 2008. - 555 p.
- Evgeny Abramyan. Civilization in the XXI century = Civilization in the twenty-first Century. - 2008. - 547 s.
- E. A. Abramyan “Memoirs” - 2013. - 243 p.
- Personal site of Abramyan E. A. ( English version )
- Interview with Ye.A. Abrahamyan on the website of Ekho Moskvy radio station
- Information about E. Abrahamyan on the website of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Article about Abrahamyan E. A. in the Energy-Pulse newspaper
- To the problem of detecting alien civilizations / E. A. Abramyan, 2008
- Personal section of Abrahamyan E. A. on the site 30-70.ru
- Video Fate of Civilization, 2007
- The book "The fate of civilization: what awaits us in the XXI century?" On Google Books