Tamara Vasilievna Akulova (born March 25, 1957 , Novaya Usman , Voronezh Region , RSFSR , USSR ) - Soviet and Russian theater and film actress , teacher  . Honored Artist of the Russian Federation (2005)  . Full member of the Russian Academy of Cinematographic Arts "Nika" . Member of the Union of Cinematographers of the Russian Federation  .
|Tamara Vasilievna Akulova|
|Birth name||Tamara Vasilievna Akulova|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1957 (62 years)|
|Place of Birth||Novaya Usman village, Voronezh Region , RSFSR , USSR|
|Citizenship||USSR - Russia|
|Career||1979 - present|
Tamara Akulova was born on March 25, 1957 in the village of Novaya Usman, Voronezh Region . The father is from Tomsk , the mother is from the Voronezh region. Parents met at the front during the Great Patriotic War , when his father fought near Voronezh . After the Victory he returned and they got married. Mother worked in the trade, the father was the head of the post office. In 1959, his father crashed to death on a motorcycle, and the 36-year-old widow was left with two children - eight-year-old Larisa and two-year-old Tamara. Three years later, the sisters had a stepfather Sergey Mironovich (by nationality - Armenian, by profession - shoemaker), with whom the girls had good relations and whom they considered their second daddy  .
In 1974 , after graduating from high school, Tamara entered the department of confectionery and pasta of the Voronezh Technological Institute (VTI) , where she studied for only one year  .
In 1975 she went to Moscow to enter VGIK  .
In 1981 she graduated from the acting department of the All-Union State Institute of Cinematography (VGIK) (workshop of Sergey Bondarchuk and Irina Skobtseva )  .
Since 1981 - actress of the Central Film Studio of Children's and Youth Films named after M. Gorky .
In the 1990s , during the crisis in the national cinema, almost did not act in cinema, she taught acting at the University of Natalia Nesterova in Moscow  .
Currently he is teaching “Mastery of actor of dramatic theater and cinema” in the workshop of A. Ya. Mikhailov in the department of acting skills of the acting faculty of VGIK  .
- The first husband is Yuri Borisovich Sherling (born August 23, 1944), theater director, choreographer and choreographer. Honored Artist of the RSFSR . We got married when Tamara was a first year student at VGIK . The marriage broke up after four years, the former spouses remained friends, Yuri left Tamara and his daughter Anna a studio apartment in Moscow  .
- Daughter - Anna Yurievna Sherling (born 1980) - actress.
- The second husband, Elyor Mukhitdinovich Ishmukhamedov (born 1942), is a Soviet and Uzbek film director, screenwriter.
- Son - Dmitry Elyurovich Ishmukhamedov (born 1989).
|1981||f||Poor maria||Masha Karaulova, nurse|
|1981||f||Control in the specialty||Sveta|
|1982||f||Who knocks at the door to me ...||Alka Vostryakova|
|1982||f||Ballad of the Valiant Knight Ivanhoe||lady rovena, cedric of roterwood's niece|
|1983||f||Three on the highway||Helen|
|1983||f||Return from orbit||Sasha, Mukhina's friend|
|1984||f||European history||Greta Liszt, Heinz Renke's Bride|
|1985||with||In search of captain grant||lady helen glenarvan|
|1985||f||Sunday Dad||Maria Sergeeva, Alyosha's mother|
|1986||f||From the life of Potapov||Masha|
|1986||f||Necessary people||Olya, swimming coach|
|1987||f||Broken circle||Olga Smirnova, an employee of the planning department, Fedor's wife, Lvov's mistress|
|1988||f||Rotate the plot||Olga|
|1991||f||Risk group||Alisa Polyakova|
|1993||f||Why an alibi for an honest person?||Zinaida|
|2003||with||Angel on the roads||Olga|
|2006||f||Bride||Anna Viktorovna, Olga's mother|
|2007||f||Lonely woman with child||Olga|
|2008||with||Life that was not||Evgenia Alexandrovna Guseva|
|2009||f||Longer than a century||Valentine|
|2010||f||About you…||Maria Plekhanova|
|2012||with||Moore. Third front||Lidia Z. Belova, captain MUR|
|2013||with||Third World||Zhenya's mother|
|2013||with||Women on the brink||Rimma Semenovna Ratnikova|
|2013||with||Twists of fate||Tatyana Nikolaevna|
|2015||with||My father's son||Vera Andreyevna Romanova, the mother of Boris and Gleb|
|2016||with||Price treason||Valentina Pavlovna, Olga's dressmaker's client|
|2017||with||Vanished||Maria Semenovna, managing the Pashkov family|
|2017||f||After you||Lyubov Temnikova, Alexey's mother|
|2019||f||Friday killings||Nelli Vilenovna, Vladimir's wife|
- 2005 - the honorary title " Honored Artist of the Russian Federation " - for merits in the field of art  .
- VGIK. Faculty of acting. Department of acting. Educators. Official site of the All-Russian State Institute of Cinematography named after S. A. Gerasimov (VGIK) // vgik.info
- honorary title was awarded by decree of the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin No. 1490 of December 20, 2005 “On awarding state awards of the Russian Federation”. Archived January 11, 2014.
- Tatyana Zaitseva . Tamara Akulova: “Kolya Eremenko understood everything correctly.” // 7days.ru (May 9, 2012)