- For medical principles see the Helsinki Declaration.
The Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe  (also known as the Helsinki Final Act ), the Helsinki Accords (1). or the Helsinki Declaration ( English Helsinki Declaration ) - a document signed by the heads of 35 states  in the Finnish capital Helsinki July 30 - August 1, 1975 . The meeting was convened (1968) at the suggestion of the socialist states participating in the Warsaw Pact.
The text of the final act is available in many languages, and, in particular, in Russian.
Interstate agreements, grouped in several sections:
- in the international legal field: the consolidation of the political and territorial outcome of the Second World War , a statement of the principles of relations between the participating States, including the principle of the inviolability of borders; territorial integrity of states; non-interference in the internal affairs of foreign states;
- in the military-political field: coordination of confidence-building measures in the military field (preliminary notification of military exercises and large troop movements, the presence of observers at military exercises); peaceful settlement of disputes;
- in the economic field: coordination of the main areas of cooperation in the field of economics, science, technology and environmental protection;
- in the humanitarian field: harmonization of commitments on human rights and fundamental freedoms, including freedom of movement, contacts, information, culture and education, the right to work, the right to education and medical care; equality and the right of peoples to control their own destiny, to determine their internal and external political status.
- Paris Charter
- Meeting on security and cooperation in Europe / V. Krokhin. // The Great Soviet Encyclopedia . - M .: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1969-1978. - (The Great Soviet Encyclopedia : [in 30 t.] / Ch. Ed. AM Prokhorov ; 1969-1978).
- In the name of peace, security and cooperation: To the results of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, held in Helsinki on July 30 - August 1, 1975 - M .: Politizdat, 1975. - 96 p.
- General Secretary L. I. Brezhnev. 1964-1982 / ch. ed. Sergey Kudryashov . - M. , 2006. - 239,  p. - (Bulletin of the Archives of the President. Special Edition).
- Osipov E. A. France and the Helsinki Final Act // International Affairs: Journal. - M .: Editorial staff of the magazine “International Affairs”, 2015. - July 27 ( No. 7 ). - p . 123-134 . - ISSN 0130-9625 .
- Meeting on security and cooperation in Europe. Final act (PDF).OSCE. Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (August 1, 1975). The date of circulation is July 21, 2017.
- Krokhin V.A. Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe . Big Scientific Library . The date of circulation is July 21, 2017.
- Chernov Ya. F. Helsinki Meeting . Chronos . The date of circulation is July 21, 2017.
- Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe . The project "100 main documents of Russian history . " Russian Military Historical Society. The date of circulation is July 21, 2017.
- Writing according to the dictionary: V. V. Lopatin , I. V. Nechaeva , L. K. Cheltsova. Is it uppercase or lowercase? Orthographic dictionary. - M .: Eksmo , 2009. - p. 179. - 512 p.
- All European countries except Albania, as well as the USA and Canada.