Kopaygorod ( Ukrainian Kopaygorod ) is an urban-type settlement in the Barsky district of the Vinnitsa region of Ukraine .
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3|
|Population||1258  people ( 2018 )|
|Telephone code||+ 380 4341|
|Car code||AB, KV / 02|
Located at the confluence of the Nemia and Malaya Nemia rivers, 28 kilometers from the city of Bar.
First mentioned in 1624. 
In the years 1795-1923. - as part of the Mogilev district of Podolsk province  .
In 1798, a Catholic church was built here  .
In 1882, there were 157 houses and up to 800 inhabitants  .
According to the 1897 census, the population was 2,950 people.
During the Great Patriotic War in 1941-1944. the village was occupied by German-Romanian troops (and included in the " Transnistria ").
In January 1989, the population was1927 people  .
As of January 1, 2013, the population was 1318 people  .
In the village there is the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Bars deanery of Vinnitsa and Bars diocese of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church  .
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2018 rock. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kiev, 2018.
- Kopajgród nad Niemiją (Polish) in the Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland and other Slavic countries , Volume IV (Kęs - Kutno) of 1883
- 1989 All-Union Population Census. Number of urban population of Union republics, their territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by gender
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2013. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kiev, 2013.
- Master's deanery . Vinnitsa diocese of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church . Date of appeal May 24, 2018.