Lull ( ukr. Zatishya ) - urban-type settlement in Zakharyevsky district , Odessa region , Ukraine . Railway station on the line Odessa - Kiev . In addition to the station Zatishye, on the territory of the village council, there is also a Victory stop station (put. 1285 km). Village councils are subordinate to the village council: Andrusovo , Veselya Balka , Gederovovo Pervoe , Druzhelyovovka , Zagorje , Krasnopol , Novaya Grigorovka , Skineshori .
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in the summer UTC + 3|
|Population||3 470 people|
|Density||924.8 persons / km²|
|Telephone code||+380 4860|
|Car code||BH, HH / 16|
Nearby cities: Ananyev (38.6km), Razdelnaya (52.8km), Podolsk (54.7km). The nearest historical and cultural center is the city of Belgorod-Dniester, a distance of 122.3 km and the regional center of Odessa (127.2 km).
The closest airports are: ODS - Odessa International Airport (124.2 km) and VIN - Vinnitsa International Airport (232.0 km)
From Zatishye station you can get to the regional centers such as Odessa, Kiev, Kharkov, Lviv, Vinnitsa, Khmelnitsky, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Cherkasy, Poltava, Kropyvnytskyi, Rivne, Lutsk. On the Victory platform, “trains” stop, plying from Odessa, 4 times, in each direction, daily. There are regular bus services (incl. “Minibuses”), along the following routes: Calm - Zakharyevka , Calm - Pavlovka , Calm - Podolsk and Calm - Odessa .
On the territory of the village council, near the village of Krasnopol , remnants of the settlement were found, from the Late Paleolithic era (40–13 thousand years ago), and at Zatishya there is a mound with burials of the Bronze Age (II millennium BC).
It originated in 1856 , as a railway station, during the construction of the first Odessa - Balta railway in Ukraine. It belongs to the Zakharyev volost, Tiraspol district , Kherson province .
September 14, 1919, is considered the day of the beginning of the Ukrainian - White Guard war. On this day, at the station occupied by the troops of the Volunteer Army , the station Zatishye, part of the Petliurists , unexpectedly attacked a squadron of the White Guards , which caused the publication of Denikin 's order for an offensive against the Petliurists.
In 1926, an elevator was built for 100,000 pounds. Later, the capacity was increased to 40,000 tons.
Since 1964 - urban-type settlement. At that time, the population was 5683 people.
The railway on this site was electrified in 1992.
Since 2004, the village gasified.
- Lt. Col. army UNR (in exile - the general-cornet ) Pavel Mikhailovich Bazilevsky .
- History of cities and villages of the Ukrainian SSR: B 26 t. Odessa region
- The official website of the national state service of Ukraine (P. Gai-Nizhnik "Headquarters of Hetman Pavel Skoropadsky") (ukr.)
- The Twelve Wars for Ukraine (December 1918 - January 1920)
- Memoirs of the commander (Omelyanovich-Pavlenko M.)
- Our History Mykola Arkas became the cause of the war between Ukraine and the People’s Republic and Denikins (ukr.)
- The book “The UNI War with biloguard volunteer army in svitl memoirs” (V.A. Parkhomenko) (inaccessible link)