Yulmukhametov Rinad Salavatovich (born January 17, 1957 , the village of Itkulovo, Ishimbay district of the BASSR ) is a Soviet and Russian mathematician. Doctor of physico-mathematical sciences (1987), professor (1993). Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan (1992).
|Yulmukhametov Rinad Salavatovich|
|head off. Yulmөkhәmmәtov Rinat Salauat uly|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Scientific field||mathematics , mechanics|
|Place of work||Bashkir State University|
|Alma mater||Bashkir State University (1979)|
|Academic degree||Doctor of physico-mathematical sciences ( 1987 )|
|Academic rank||professor ( 1993 )|
Since 1982, a researcher at the Department of Physics and Mathematics, deputy director (1988-1993) of the Institute of Mathematics, Ufa Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, at the same time teaching at the Faculty of Mathematics of Bashkir State University .
Head of Grants, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus “Entire and plurisubharmonic functions. The approximation problem ”and the Russian Federal Property Fund“ Integer and plurisubharmonic functions. Applications ”  .
In 1979 he graduated from the Mathematics Department of Bashkir State University , then graduate school.
Candidate dissertation on the topic: “Approximation of subharmonic functions and rows of exhibitors” under the guidance of Professor V.V. Napalkov was defended in the Specialized Council of the Mathematical Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences (1983).
Doctoral dissertation “Approximation of subharmonic functions and applications” in the Specialized Council of the Mathematical Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences V.A. Steklova, 1987.
Advances in Science
- theorems on the existence of entire functions with a given asymptotic behavior are proved;
- The problem of spectral synthesis in the space of solutions of the homogeneous convolution equation is solved;
- solved the factorization problem of L. Ehrenprais.
List of works and publications
- The space H (p) in the circle. Sat BFAN USSR, Ufa, 1981.
- Sufficient sets in one space of entire functions. Mathematical collection t. 116, No. 3, 1981.
- Entire functions having a given growth indicator and a good asymptotic estimate. Sat BFAN USSR, Ufa, 1982
- Asymptotic approximation of entire functions. DAN USSR, v. 264, No. 4, 1982
- Spaces of analytic functions having a given growth near the boundary. Matematicheskie Zametki, vol. 32, No. 1, 1982
- Approximation of subharmonic functions. Mathematical collection t. 124, No. 3, 1984
- Duality in convex domains. Sat BFAN USSR, Ufa, 1984
- Asymptotic approximation of subharmonic functions. Siberian mat. zhur. t. 26, No. 4, 1985
- Approximation of subharmonic functions. Analysis Mathematica, Vol. 11, No. 3, 1985
- Quasianalytic classes of functions in convex domains. Matematicheskoy Sb., T. 130, No. 4, 1986
- Asymptotics of plurisubharmonic functions. preprint BFAN USSR, Ufa, 1987
- Asymptotics of the difference of subharmonic functions. Math. Notes Vol. 41, No. 3, 1987
- Approximation of support functions. Proceedings of the All-Union Symposium on the theory of approximation of functions, Ufa, 1987
- Sufficient sets in one space of entire functions. Sat BFAN USSR, Ufa, 1987
- Approximation of homogeneous subharmonic functions. Mathematical collection, t. 134, No. 4, 1987
- Asymptotics of the multidimensional Laplace integral. Sat BSC Ural Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Ufa, 1989
- Lutsenko V.I. Generalization of the Paley-Wiener theorem to weighted spaces. Math. Notes, Vol. 48, No. 5.1990
- Homogeneous convolution equations. DAN USSR, v. 316, No. 2, 1991
- Lutsenko V.I. Paley-Wiener theorem in Smirnov spaces. Proceedings of the Steklov Mathematical Institute of the USSR V.A. Steklova, 1991
- Napalkov V.V. (ml.) Weighted Fourier-Laplace transforms of analytic functionals in a circle. Mathematical collection, t. 183, No. 11, 1992
- Napalkov V.V. (Jr.) On the Cauchy transform of functionals on the Bergman space. Matematichesky Sb., T. 185, No. 7, 1994
- Fourier-Laplace transform of functionals. Prince Linear operators in complex analysis ", Rostov-on-Don, 1994
- Splitting entire functions with zeros in a strip. Matematicheskoy Sb., T. 186, No. 7, 1995
- The AirPraise problem of factorization in algebras of smooth functions. School-conference "Theory of functions and its applications", Kazan, 1995
- Decomposition of entire functions into the product of two functions of equivalent growth. Mathematical collection, t. 187, No. 7, 1996
- Entire functions of many variables with given behavior at infinity. Izv. RAS. ser. mat., t. 60, No. 4, 1996
- The solution to the problem of AirPrice. Bulletin of BSU , No. 1, 1996
- Decomposition of entire functions into the product of two "almost equal" functions. Siberia mat. Journal., Vol. 38, No. 2, 1997
- Smooth regularization of plurisubharmonic functions. Abstract doc. Int. conf. by set analysis and related. issues. N. Novgorod, 1997
- Regularization of plurisubharmonic functions. Mat. Notes, vol. 62, No. 2, 1997
- Entire functions with a given asymptotic behavior. Funk. analysis and its adj. t. 32, No. 3, 1998
- Lutsenko V.I. On Entire Functions with Given Asymptotic Behavior. Complex Variables, V.37, 1998
- The solution of L. Eirenprais's problem of factorization. Doc. RAS, T. 360, No. 1, 1998
- The solution of L. Eirenprais's problem of factorization. Matematichesky Sb., T. 190, No. 4, 1999
- Abuzyarova N.F. Conjugate spaces to weighted spaces of analytic functions. Siberia mat. Journal., Vol. 42, No. 1, 2001
- Trunov K.V. Quasianalyticity and the Dirichlet problem. Transactions Mat. Center them. N.I. Lobachevsky, Kazan, 2001
- Trunov K.V. Quasianalicity, completness of polynomials and the Dirichlet problem. Intern. Akhiezer Centenary Conf. “Theory of functions and math. physics ”, Kharkiv, 2001`
- Isaev K.P. The Laplace transform of functionals on Bergman space. Inter. Conf. On comp. Analysis And Poten. Theory, Kiev, 2001
- Abuzyarova N.F. The Cauchy transform on weighted spaces of analytic functions and some Hilbert scales. Inter. Conf. On comp. Analysis And Poten. Theory, Kiev, 2001
- Napalkov V.V. (Jr.) On the Hilbert transform in Bergman spaces. Mat. notes, vol. 70, issue 1, 2001
- Yulmukhametov, Rinad Salavatovich // Bashkir Encyclopedia / Chap. M.A. Ilgamov. - Ufa: GAUN “ Bashkir Encyclopedia ”, 2015—2019. - ISBN 978-5-88185-306-8 .
- http://www.rbtl.ru/fakultets/mat_fak1/cafedra/Programmir/Yulmuhametov.html (inaccessible link)