The domestic transport ring of Chelyabinsk is a ring road in Chelyabinsk , which will provide quick travel from the north-west of the city to Traktorozavodsky and Leninsky districts, to the AMZ and to the city center . The width of the roadway is 6 lanes (3 lanes in each direction), the total length of the ring road is about 10.3 km  . The ring construction plan was approved in the Concept for the development of the Chelyabinsk street-road network until 2020, the main calculations of which were carried out in the amount of 450 cars per thousand city residents  . As of 2015, to complete the construction of the ring, it is necessary to build a bridge connecting the streets of Engels and the Red Banner and finish the construction of the junction at the circus (between the streets of the Kashirin Brothers , Freedom , Labor and Russian )  .
|Inner transport ring of Chelyabinsk|
The current section of the Chelyabinsk inland transport ring is Kashirinykh Brothers Street
|Area||Kalininsky , Central , Soviet |
|Length||10.3 km |
The inner transport ring consists of two half rings: eastern and western  .
The eastern half-ring will stretch along the Kashirin Brothers Street across the Miass River to Freedom Street, and along it to Privokzalnaya Square . The western half-ring will go from the intersection of Kashirin Brothers Street with Krasnoznamennaya Street along the future bridge over the Miass River along Engels, Kurchatov , Ovchinnikov Streets and will end at the Railway Station Square near the railway station  .
- 1992 - The concept of the inland transport ring was formed around the center of Chelyabinsk with the goal of unloading Lenin and Sverdlovsky Avenues, ul. Labor Subsequently, the plan for the development of the streets that make up the ring and the corresponding traffic intersections will be enshrined in the “Scheme of the development of the Chelyabinsk street-road network” (1995), compiled under the direction of Boris Shleikov , one of the authors of the idea of the ring   .
- 1998 - An overpass on Sverdlovsky Prospect at a multi-level interchange at the intersection with ul. Kashirin brothers  . The construction of a plot of street. Kashirin brothers from the street. Red banner to the street Kirov and reconstruction of the street Kurchatov  .
- 2002 - The last stage of multi-level interchange at the intersection of ul. Kashirin brothers and Sverdlovsky prospect  .
- 2004 - The reconstruction of st. Kurchatov on the site from the street. Engels to st. Thieves  .
- 2005 - Traffic on a temporary metal bridge from ul. Freedom to st. Kashirin brothers and on the street. Kashirin brothers from the bridge to the street. Kirov   . In 2011, the bridge was dismantled after the interchange between the streets of the Kashirin Brothers, Svoboda, Labor and Rossiyskaya streets was put into operation  .
- 2006 - The second stage of reconstruction of the street. Kurchatov - from the street Thieves to st. Yelkina . Sverdlov’s area was reduced in size due to the parking lot located on it. Dismantled the market, located on the street. Kurchatov  .
- 2007 - Traffic on st. Kurchatov on the site from the street. Thieves to st. Yelkin  . Extended street. Freedom from st. Labor to the station square. The construction of the interchange between the streets of the Kashirin Brothers, Freedom, Labor and the Russian  .
- 2009 - Traffic lights are installed with an additional section at the intersection of Commune and Engels Streets. Traffic lights at the intersection of Lenin Ave and ul. Engels switched to night mode with a minimum duration of green signal burning along Lenin Ave  .
- 2010 - Car traffic was opened along the reconstructed Ovchinnikov Street, from Yelkin Street to Stepan Razin Street   .
- 2011 - The first stage of the interchange between the streets of the Kashirin Brothers, Freedom, Labor and the Russian: communication between the streets of the Kashirin Brothers and Labor  .
- 2012 - The second round of the interchange is opened: communication between the streets of the Kashirin Brothers and Freedom   .
To close the transport ring, it remains to build a bridge over Miass, connecting the streets of Engels and the Red Banner and complete the construction of the junction at the circus  .
The press and the administration of Chelyabinsk have repeatedly discussed the bridge that will connect the streets of Engels and the Red Banner, but this bridge has not yet been built. According to the deputy head of the Chelyabinsk administration on urban development Dmitry Gradoboev , the bridge will be built in the near future  .
The construction of the third stage of the junction at the circus, which should connect the streets of the Kashirin Brothers and Bazhov, was planned to begin in 2013  , however, due to the need to build additional road objects (bridges across the Meridian highway and Lobkova street and another overpass closer to the street Bazhov) and the lack of financial resources on them, the construction was postponed for a certain period of time    .
St. Kashirin brothers (view from the river towards the Shopping Center ).
St. Kashirin brothers near the shopping center.
Departure from Sverdlovsky Avenue on the street. Kashirin brothers.
St. Kashirin brothers towards st. Red banner.
St. Engels (view south of the intersection from Truda Street).
Temporary bridge over the Miass River, dismantled in 2011.
Streets of Kurchatov and Ovchinnikov , intersection with Yelkin street.
Ovchinnikova street, exit to the station square .
- Bypassing the city of Chelyabinsk
- Artem Krasnov. The transport ring in Chelyabinsk may appear this year . Chelyabinsk.ru (January 26, 2010). Archived on June 6, 2012.
- Evgenia Repnikova. New viaducts, roads and a transport ring . mediazavod.ru (February 26, 2010). Archived January 5, 2013.
- Artem Krasnov, Alexander Korolev. The next harvest of the "road revolution" . autochel.ru (October 11, 2010). Archived on June 6, 2012.
- In Chelyabinsk, the construction of an internal transport ring continues . Uralpress.ru (March 28, 2007). Date of treatment March 20, 2009. Archived January 5, 2013.
- “Such a close denouement”, Lyudmila Vishnya, Evening Chelyabinsk , May 20, 1998
- N. S. Novikova. Shleikov Boris Ilyich . Encyclopedia Chelyabinsk (2003). Date of treatment April 17, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- History . CJSC Uralmostostroy, Mostootryad-16 (2009). Date of treatment April 17, 2009. Archived March 11, 2012.
- A new road along Kurchatov Street will open next year (inaccessible link) . Uralpress.ru (May 12, 2006). Date of treatment March 20, 2009. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Pavel Antonov. The Kirov bridge in Chelyabinsk will begin to be reconstructed in July (Inaccessible link) . New Region (June 8, 2005). Date of treatment June 3, 2008. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Marina Shalimova. Temporary bridge against eternal traffic jams (inaccessible link) . Chelyabinsk.ru (July 27, 2005). Date of treatment June 3, 2008. Archived January 5, 2013.
- Lilia Fattakhova. A meeting was held on the construction of a traffic intersection (Inaccessible link - history ) . Chelyabinsk Information Service (January 21, 2009). Date of treatment March 20, 2009.
- A new road has been opened in Chelyabinsk along Kurchatov Street . Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk (September 12, 2007). Date of treatment March 20, 2009. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Julia Kochkina. Circus number of the "road revolution" (inaccessible link) . Chelyabinsk.ru (September 12, 2011). Date of treatment March 28, 2012. Archived June 6, 2012.
- Olga Karpova. Chelyabinsk traffic lights began to work in a new way. At the city's 19 intersections, traffic will change. . Komsomolskaya Pravda (November 12, 2009). Date of treatment January 29, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Svetlana Grigoryeva. Roads, as in New York . www.polit74.ru (October 8, 2010). Date of treatment October 8, 2010.
- Natalia Okorokova. To the station with a breeze: in Chelyabinsk, the second stage of the interchange on Kashirin Brothers Street Opened . Uralpress.ru (October 2, 2012). Date of treatment November 13, 2012. Archived December 2, 2012.
- Natalia Okorokova. In Chelyabinsk, a run on a road junction above the Miass River from Freedom Street opened . Uralpress.ru (November 13, 2012). Date of treatment November 13, 2012. Archived December 2, 2012.
- Online conference with Dmitry Gradoboev . Chelyabinsk.ru (January 27, 2012). - "The answer to the question of January 27, 2012 14:03." Archived on June 6, 2012.
- Inna Kumeyko. In Chelyabinsk, the Kashirin Brothers denouement has grown at another congress . Komsomolskaya Pravda (October 2, 2012). Date of treatment August 13, 2015. Archived on August 13, 2015.
- The construction of the third stage of the Kashirin-Labor Brothers interchange in Chelyabinsk has been postponed . Echo of Moscow (November 25, 2013). Date of treatment August 13, 2015. Archived on August 13, 2015.
- Julia Kochkina. Road builders will build bridges in Leninsky . Chelyabinsk.ru (November 22, 2013). Date of treatment August 13, 2015. Archived on August 13, 2015.
- Julia Kochkina. Vladimir Aleinikov: “One must not be loyal to someone, but to the city and his business” . Chelyabinsk.ru (March 27, 2014). Date of treatment August 13, 2015. Archived on August 13, 2015.