Yakov Fedorovich Savchenko ( October 23, 1913 , Ivot - September 26, 1984 , Biysk ) - Soviet chemist, production manager, Honored Scientist and Technician of the RSFSR, Candidate of Technical Sciences. Twice Hero of Socialist Labor ( 1971 , 1983 ). Winner of the Lenin Prize (1976).
|Yakov Fedorovich Savchenko|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Awards and prizes|
Born on October 23, 1913 in the village of Ivot, Ivotskaya volost, Novgorod-Seversky district, Chernigov province.
He graduated from Shostkinsky Chemical Technology College. He began his career at the Y. M. Sverdlov plant in the city of Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region, where he went from a technician to a deputy director.
Since 1949 - Director of the Pavlograd Chemical Plant. From 1954 to 1959 - director of a large ammunition plant. Since 1959 - Director of the newly created multidisciplinary defense institute in the city of Biysk , later - Director General and Chief Designer of NPO Altai.
Yakov Fedorovich Savchenko from 1959 to 1984 was the director of the Altai Scientific Research Institute of Chemical Technologies (ANIIKhT, now the Federal Research and Production Center "Altai" ). Under his leadership, was the formation of the enterprise and the scientific school of chemistry of high-energy polymer compositions. In a short time, he ensured the creation of a modern research and production base, the formation of a collective, and the fulfillment of a number of important government tasks.
Yakov Fedorovich initiated and supervised the construction of a number of sports and cultural facilities in Biysk: the Zarya sports complex, the illuminated ski slope in the forest park area of the AB block, the water stadium (which was interrupted due to the death of Yakov Fedorovich), currently bears the name of Ya. F. Savchenko), a monument to G. S. Titov .
He died on September 26, 1984 in Biysk .
The contribution of Ya. F. Savchenko to the strengthening of the country's defense capability has been marked by many awards:
- Twice Hero of Socialist Labor .
- Three Orders of Lenin, two Orders of the Red Banner of Labor, the Order of the Red Star and the "Badge of Honor".
- Winner of the Lenin Prize.
- Honored Worker of Science and Technology of the RSFSR .
- Freeman of the city of Biysk .
- in the city of Biysk, two busts of Ya. F. Savchenko were installed - in the public garden 50 years of the Komsomol and near the entrance of the Federal Research and Production Center “Altai”.
- a bust is also installed in his homeland.
- the square at the intersection of Radishchev and Lomonosov streets in Biisk is named after Ya. F. Savchenko.
- Zharinov Yu. And the memory ... alive. // Biysk worker. - 1994. - September 29th.
- Kosachev V. Savchenko, Yakov Fedorovich // Biysk: Encyclopedia. - Biysk, 2009. - p. 266-267.
- Yakov Fedorovich Savchenko // Samotokhin V.M. Altai constellation. - Barnaul: Altai book publishing house, 1990. - p. 128-129.
- Savchenko Jacob Fedorovich. // Gallery of outstanding people of Biysk. - Biysk, 2002.
- Sakovich G.V. General Director. // Altai. - 2005. - № 6. - p. 161-169.
- Sakovich G. Savchenko Jacob Fedorovich / / Gallery of outstanding people of Biysk. - Biysk, 2002. -
- Sakovich G. Savchenko Yakov Fedorovich (life, activity and history of the creation of the Federal Research and Production Center "Altai"). Biysk, 2002. (manuscript)
- Sakovich G. Savchenko Yakov Fedorovich. // Biysk messenger. - 2004. - № 4. - p. 145.
- Sakovich G. Savchenko: essay. // Biysk worker. - 1998. - 23, 27 Oct.
- Khischenko Yu. A man worthy of memory. // Biysk worker. - 1997. - August 6th.
- Yasin A. Rocket take to the skies ... // Our Biysk. - 2010. - 9 Feb
- Savchenko, Jacob Fedorovich . The site " Heroes of the country ."
- Outstanding residents (inaccessible link)
- Outstanding personalities of the space industry / Savchenko Yakov Fedorovich (inaccessible link)
- Aerospace portal of Ukraine / Ya. F. Savchenko turned 95 years old.
- Savchenko Museum.