Lupolpovo ( Fin. Luuppola   ) is a village of the Yukkovsky rural settlement of the Vsevolozhsk district of the Leningrad region .
|Subject of the federation||Leningrad region|
|History and Geography|
|First mention||1500 year|
|Former names||Lopala, Lupalovo, Luppulova, Luppolova, Luppola|
|Center height||61 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||▲ 1447  people ( 2017 )|
|Katoykonim||Lovpolovtsy, Lovpolovets, Lovpolovpka|
|Telephone code||+7 81370|
- 1 History
- 2 Geography
- 3 Demographics
- 4 Infrastructure
- 5 Streets
- 6 Gardening
- 7 notes
It was first mentioned in the Scribe Book of the Vodskaya Pyatina of 1500 as the village of Lopala in the Vozdvizhensky Korboselsky graveyard  .
The first cartographic references to the village of Luppolovo can be found on the map of Y. F. Schmit in 1770 - the village of Lupalovo , on the map of A. M. Wilbrecht in 1792 - Luppulov , then in F.34 Schubert in 1834 there are already two Luppolov [5 ] .
LUPPOLOVO - a village, the Aspen Grove manor, belongs to Lopukhina, princess of the current state councilor, residents 64 metro stations, 73 women P.;
LUPOLOVA - the village belongs to Ekaterina Lopukhina, the state lady and the Most Holy Princess, residents of 44 m. 73. P.; (1838) 
In 1844, according to a map of the western part of Russia by F. F. Schubert, the general village of Luppolovo numbered 37 peasant households  .
On the ethnographic map of the St. Petersburg province of P. I. Köppen in 1849, two adjacent villages “Luuppola”, inhabited by Ingermanlanders - euryamejset are mentioned  .
In the explanatory text of the ethnographic map, one of them is named Luuppola ( Luppolovo ) and the number of its inhabitants for 1848 is indicated: 11 m., 11 g. p., only 22 people, another village named Lupola ( Luppolova ), its population: 51 m. p., 57 g. settlement, including 2 people Ingermanlanders- Savakot , a total of 108 people  .
LUPPOLOVO - village gr. Levasheva, on the postal tract, 24 yards, 67 souls of m. (1856) 
On the “Topographic map of parts of the St. Petersburg and Vyborg provinces” of 1860, two adjacent villages of Luppolovo from 1 and 23 courtyards with a forge are mentioned  .
LUPPOLOVO - the owner's village, at the wells, 24 yards, 67 m., 67 g. p. (1862) 
In 1885, the village numbered 29 yards.
LUPPOLOVO - village, Luppolovo rural society at the Kexholm tract 23 yards, 67 m., 70 w. p., a total of 137 people.
LUPPOLOVO - peasant village, Luppolovsky rural society along the Kexholm tract 21 yard, 66 m., 58 w. p., a total of 124 people.
TENANTS - on the land of Count Levashov, in the Luppolovsky bypass 22 yards, 69 m., 56 w. n., a total of 125 people, is adjacent to the village of Luppolovo, along the Kexholm tract, each tenant lives in his own field.
THE WATERBOARD OF THE FORESTRY - on the land of Count Levashov, in the village of Luppolovo 1 yard, 2 metro stations, 3 w. p., total 5 people (1896) 
In the first half of the 19th century, the village administratively belonged to the 4th camp of the St. Petersburg district of the St. Petersburg province, in the second half to the 3rd camp, and at the beginning of the 20th century to the Osinoroshchinsky volost of the 2nd camp.
LUPPOLOVO - the village of the Luppolovsky rural society of the Osinoroshchinsky volost, the number of householders - 36, cash showers - 162; the amount of allotment land - 217 dess. 1800 soot. (1905) 
In 1908, a two-class zemstvo school (Luppolovsk school) opened in the village, and Richard Vilgelmovich Finne worked as a teacher in it  .
In 1909 there were 43 courtyards in the village  . In the same year, the first cooperative store opened in the village  .
LUPPOLOVO - village of Luppolovsky village council of Pargolovo volost, 118 households, 514 souls.
Of these: Russian - 15 households, 69 souls; Ingrian Finns - 69 households, 304 souls; Finnish-Suomi - 31 households, 126 souls; estov - 3 households, 15 souls. (1926) 
In the same 1926, the Luppolovsky Finnish National Village Council was organized, the population of which was: Finns - 714, Russians - 112, other nat. minorities - 20 people  .
According to the 1926 census, the Luppolovo Village Council included the villages: Luppolovo , Dranishniki and Sertolovo . The village council was part of the Pargolovo volost of the Leningrad district .
According to administrative data of 1933, the Luppolovsky village council was part of the Kuyvozovsky Finnish national region , it included: the villages of Luppolovo , Dranishniki, Sertolovo and Traktor settlement  .
The National Village Council was liquidated in the spring of 1939  .
LUPPOLOVO - village of Luppolovsky village council, 510 people. (1939) 
In 1940, the village numbered 85 yards  .
The main population of the village in the pre-war years was Ingermanland Finns , most of them in 1942 were deported on ethnic grounds.
In 1958, the population of the village was 430 people  .
According to the data of 1966 and 1973, the village of Luppolovo was part of the Chernorechensky village council   .
According to 1990, the village of Luppolovo was part of the Yukkovsky village council  .
In 1997, 1,437 people lived in the village, in 2002 - 1,500 people (Russians - 78%), in 2007 - 1,452    .
The village is located in the northwestern part of the district on the highway 41K-179 ( Aspen Grove - A121 highway ).
The distance to the administrative center of the settlement is 6 km  .
The distance to the nearest railway station Levashovo is 4 km  .
A tributary of the Dranishnik River flows through the village.
Luppolovo is the largest settlement of the Yukkovsky settlement (1365 people in 2010).
There are 9 municipal houses in the village  . Active residential development is currently underway  .
Gardening is located east of the village.
Local streets: Derevenskaya, Zelenaya, Lugovaya, Lugovoy lane, Polevaya, Priozerskoye Shosse, Sadovodcheskaya, Sovkhoznaya, Yuzhnaya  .
Aspen Grove, Solar  .
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region / Comp. Kozhevnikov V.G. - Directory. - SPb. : Inkeri, 2017 .-- S. 100 .-- 271 p. - 3000 copies. Archived March 14, 2018 on Wayback Machine
- Finnish map of Vsevolozhsk district, central part. 1925
- Virtual Ingermanland. Parish villages Beloostrov-Sestroretsk. (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment April 24, 2011. Archived October 20, 2012.
- Census salary book of the Vodskaya Pyatina of 1500. S. 217, 218, 219
- Historical maps of Vsevolozhsk district
- Description of the St. Petersburg province by counties and camps, 1838
- Fragment of a special map of the western part of Russia F.F. Schubert. 1844
- Fragment of an ethnographic map of the St. Petersburg province of P. Köppen, 1849
- Köppen P. von. Erklarender Text zu der ethnographischen Karte des St. Petersburger Gouvernements. - St. Petersburg, 1867, p. 54
- Alphabetical list of villages by counties and camps of the St. Petersburg province. 1856
- Map of the St. Petersburg province. 1860
- "Lists of the populated areas of the Russian Empire, compiled and published by the Central Statistical Committee of the Ministry of the Interior" XXXVII St. Petersburg Province. As of 1862. SPb. ed. 1864 p. 23
- Lists of populated areas of Vsevolozhsk district. 1896
- Memorial book of the St. Petersburg province: a description of the province with address and reference information. St. Petersburg, 1905, p. 363
- Vsevolozhsk district in 1914
- Fragment of a map of St. Petersburg province. 1909
- red. M.M. Braudze, per. D. I. Orekhov , “Inkerin suomalaisten historia. The History of Ingermanland Finns ”, St. Petersburg, 2012, p. 159, ISBN 978-5-904790-02-8
- List of settlements of the Leningrad district according to the 1926 census. Source: PFA RAS, f. 135, op. 3, d. 91.
- National minorities of the Leningrad region. P.M. Janson. - L.: Organizational Department of the Leningrad Regional Executive Committee, 1929. - S. 22-24. - 104 p.
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - L., 1933, p. 259, List of rural settlements by region and village council.
- Multinational Leningrad Region.
- List of settlements in the Pargolovsky district of the Leningrad region, according to the 1939 All-Union Population Census. RGAE, f. 1562, op. 336, d. 1248, l. 83-96.
- Fragment of a topographic map of the Leningrad Region. 1940
- Directory of the history of the administrative-territorial division of the Leningrad region
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region / Comp. T.A. Badina. - Reference book. - L .: Lenizdat , 1966 .-- S. 122. - 197 p. - 8000 copies. Archived October 17, 2013 on Wayback Machine
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - Lenizdat, 1973, p. 203 (Unavailable link) . Date of treatment July 2, 2016. Archived March 30, 2016.
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. Lenizdat. 1990. ISBN 5-289-00612-5. S. 52
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. SPb. 1997. ISBN 5-86153-055-6. S. 54
- Koryakov Yu. B. Database “Ethno-linguistic composition of Russian settlements”. Leningrad region .
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad Region. - SPb. 2007.S. 78
- MO "Yukkovskoye rural settlement" - general description
- LCD Finnish Quarters and LCD Element in the village of Luppolovo, Vsevolzhsky District
- System “Tax Reference”. Directory of postal codes. Vsevolozhsky (district). (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment October 3, 2011. Archived April 27, 2012.