Svetlana Igorevna Bestuzheva-Lada (born May 1, 1950 , Moscow , USSR ) - Russian scientist, sociologist, journalist, writer, specialist in the field of social demography and social psychology, candidate of historical sciences , orientalist-arabist. Lives and works in Moscow  . Official pseudonyms: Maya Orlova , Victoria Murashova , Svetlana Il , Svetlana Marlinskaya .
|Svetlana Igorevna Bestuzheva|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1950 (69 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Moscow , USSR|
|Citizenship||USSR → Russia|
translator , historian , sociologist , journalist ,
writer , orientalist
Author of over a thousand articles and essays on scientific and socio-moral topics, forty books of a fiction nature.
- 1 Biography
- 2 family
- 3 Main works
- 4 notes
- 5 Links
In 1972 she graduated from the Institute of Oriental Languages at Moscow State University with a degree in referent-translator. In 1987 she defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of historical sciences.
In 1972 - 1976 she worked as a military translator of the General Staff of the USSR Ministry of Defense , and retired to the rank of senior lieutenant.
In 1976 - 1991 she was a researcher at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the USSR Academy of Sciences .
From 1991 to the present - columnist for Smena magazine, author of Literary Newspaper , Nezavisimaya Gazeta , Moskvichka, Man and the Law , Public Education , and Social Pedagogy magazines.
Bestuzheva-Lada - laureate of the Smena magazine award ( 1999 ) for the series of essays Personal Life, laureate of the Union of Journalists of Russia ( 2002 ) in the nomination Professional Skill  , awarded with the Certificate of Honor of the European Committee on UN Awards and Prizes for merits in the development of literature and journalism (2005)  . Winner of the All-Russian Media Contest “Patriot of Russia” (2012) for a series of historical essays  .
- Father Igor Vasilyevich Bestuzhev-Lada - Russian historian and futurologist; Died December 6, 2015
- Mother Olga Nikolaevna Bestuzheva - French language teacher; Died October 30, 2016
- Son Ilya Bestuzhev - poet, translator, member of the Union of Writers of Russia .
- Publications in the magazine "Change"
- 1997 - “Compromising evidence from a computer”
- 1998 - Starry Fates
- 1999 - The Lone Wolf
- 2000 - The Principle of Justice
- 2001 - “To each his own”
- 2002 - Family Show
- 2003 - “Puppet Theater”
- 2004 - The Classic Version
- 2005 - Castling
- 2006 - Coast of Love
- 2007 - “Bitch on the contract”
- 2008 - Inertia of Suicide
- "Damned apartment." Publishing House "Family", 1996
- "A man for leisure." EKSMO Publishing House, 1998
- "Murder and Queen of Spades." Polygraph Publishing House, 1999
- "Horoscope for the unlucky." Gala Press Publishing House, 2001
- "Skull, poison and corpse under the door." Gala Press Publishing House, 2002
- "Calculate and render harmless." Gala Press Publishing House, 2003
- "The hot blood of the earth." Smena Publishing House, 2004
- "In the shadow of a double-headed eagle." Oil and Gas Publishing House, 2007
- "Lunar day, sunny night." Oil and Gas Publishing House, 2008
- Presentation of the magazine “Change” (Inaccessible link) . Date of treatment July 28, 2014. Archived on August 12, 2014.
- Winners of the Union of Journalists Prizes for 2002 Archived on September 24, 2015.
- Chicks in the fall count