Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Pikulenko (b. November 16, 1951 ) - Russian journalist, correspondent, automobile observer of the radio station Ekho Moskvy , author of the automobile programs Roadway and Garage. Expert.
- 1969-1977, AZLK. Department of Chief Designer. Sports Test Lab, Test Driver
- 1977-1985, Avtobaza trust "Centroenergomontazh" driver
- 1985—1988, Work in Finland business trip from CEM, driver-mechanic
- 1989-1991, APN, Deputy Director
- 1992-1995, Auto & Show, Joint production of APN and TC VID, 30 min. Weekly, Ostankino Channel 1 on Fridays at 23.50, Expert
- 1993–1994, Race for survival, 45 min. Weekly, 2x2 Channel, Correspondent
- 1994–1995, Car Review, 10 min. Twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays at 10.20, TC Delovaya Rossiya on RTR, Editor
- 1995, Full speed ahead, program about all-wheel drive and full life, 30 min. Weekly. Teleexpo, Expert
- 1996, Sixth gear, Formula 1 program and motor sport, 30 min. Weekly, TV-6, Expert
- 1995-1997, Autopilot Magazine, Kommersant, Correspondent
- 1997-to-present, Moskovsky Komsomolets Newspaper, Correspondent
- 1997-1998, Motor Magazine, Correspondent
- 1998-1999, Project Garage Magazine, Expert
- 1996-1997, Automagia, 15 min. four times a week, Russian Radio, Consultant
- 1998–1999, Garage Project, 15 min
- four times a week, Autoradio, Expert
- 1998 to present, Journal “Autoworld”, Correspondent
- 1999 to the present. Garage, 10 min. Twice a week, Echo of Moscow, Author
- 1999 to the present., Parking, 45 min. Weekly Live, Echo of Moscow, Presenter
- 1999 to the present., Driveway, General timing 22 minutes daily, Echo of Moscow, Author and Presenter
- 2014, together with Sergey Aslanyan and Alexey Buryak, took part in the creation of an automotive online expert service
In 1995, at the first TEFI competition, the AutoShow program was nominated in the Sports Program section.
In 2000, the publishing house "Samovar" began production of a series (of seven books) about cars. Publications have already been published: “Autoabout”, “30 years of the World Rally Championship”, “50 years of Formula 1”.
At the “Automotive Journalist 2000” competition in the nomination “Automotive Radio Journalist” Alexander Pikulenko won the first place.