Dmitry Alexandrovich Burlakov (born 1972) is a Russian actor , television presenter and director.
|Birth name||Dmitry Alexandrovich Burlakov|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1972 (aged 46)|
|Place of Birth||Aktyubinsk , USSR|
actor , TV presenter , director
Dmitry Burlakov was born on November 29, 1972 in the city of Aktyubinsk . He began his career in the Aktobe Regional Drama Theater . And in 1990 he entered the theater department of the Saratov State Conservatory. Sobinova (course of Ermakova V.A. ).
After graduating from the theater faculty, Dmitry worked at the Saratov Drama Theater , and in 1996 came to conquer Moscow spectators. Dmitry worked at the Perovskaya Theater and at the Nikitsky Gate Theater , where he played roles such as Griffin in the play "The Invisible Man", and in the production of "The History of the Horse" Dmitry could be seen in 3 completely different roles: Dear, Count Bobrinsky, officer . In 1999, Dmitry came to the casting of the musical Metro. The role of Plato-stutter fell in love with the audience. In 2002, Philip Kirkorov brought to Moscow the Broadway musical " Chicago ", in which Burlakov played the judge, Fred Casey, Billy Flynn. After declaring himself bankrupt, Philip Kirkorov closes the musical, but the actors, gathered together, decided not to let Chicago die. In the musical “Once Upon a Time in Chicago”, which is still being performed in Moscow theaters and successfully touring cities in Russia and neighboring countries, Dmitry plays Generous Harry. At various times he voiced advertisements, films, including Chicago and New York Gangs.
Since 2004, Dmitry has been working as a TV host for the Mirror of Life program on the TDK channel, and since 2007, as an actor and host of programs on the My Joy channel ( Shishkin Les (since 2004), Kind Word, and Tales of saints ”,“ Tales and stories ”,“ Good afternoon ”). In the program “Tales and Stories” he is also the director of some issues.
In 2005, the feature film Fartovy was released, based on the novel “The Black Candle” by Vysotsky and Manchinsky, where Burlakov plays the role of Garik Klambotsky. In 2007, Dmitry starred in the TV series " Tatyana's Day " as the producer Edward. In the same year, his son Fedor was born.
- "The Little Bee" - Prince ( Aktobe Regional Drama Theater )
- “Favorite” (V. Pikul) - Grishka, orderly Potemkina (Aktobe Regional Drama Theater)
- “Salome” - a young Syrian (graduate)
- “Hero of our time” (M. Lermontov) - Pechorin (graduation)
- “Love for Three Oranges” - Zanni (graduation)
- “Vivat, Victor!” - Zanni ( Saratov Regional Drama Theater )
- “Kremator” - son (Saratov Regional Drama Theater)
- "Forest" - Bulanov ( Theater on Perovskaya )
- "Fly-Tsokatuha" (K. Chukovsky) - mosquito (Theater on Perovskaya)
- Gambrinus - Yashka ( Theater at Nikitsky Gate )
- “The Story of a Horse” - dear, Count Bobrinsky, officer (Theater at Nikitsky Gate)
- "The Invisible" - Griffin (invisible) (Theater at Nikitsky Gate)
- “Feast during the Plague” - Gypsy (Theater at Nikitsky Gate)
- “Golden Fanfan Tulip” - soldier, general (Nikitsky Gate Theater)
- Metro (musical) - Plato
- Chicago (Musical) - Judge, Fred Casey, Billy Flynn
- "My Fair Kat" - a thug
- “Paula Negri” (musical) - Ernst Lubich
- “ Kindred exchange ” - driver Milovanov
- Fartovy - Garik Klambotsky
- " Red Room " - Nicole's friend
- Spy Games Investigator
- " Tatyana's Day " - producer Edward
- “ Steal From ” - Pasha
- " Star of the Empire " - Count Obolensky
- " Boulevard Ring " - an ambulance doctor
- “ Mockingbird Smile ” - Nikolai Borisovich, opera, friend of Rudin
- “ Terms of the contract ” - Kostya, husband of Tanya