Skhedias ( dr. Greek Σχέδιος ) - a character of ancient Greek mythology  . The son of Ifit  and Hippolyta  . The bridegroom of Helen  Brought under Troy 30 ships  . The leader of the Phocians on a trip to Troy. He lived in Panopeia. Killed by Hector  . He died in Trojan land, but the bones were brought home, the grave in Antikyra  . Or the grave at Daphne. 
According to Lycophron, the companions of Schedius and Epistrof settled in Teckmes (Bruttius)  . Depicted in Aida in the painting Polygnot in Delphi, holding a dagger in his hands, a wreath of grass on his head  .
Shady - one of Penelope's suitors, was killed by Odysseus.
Shhedi is a Trojan warrior who was killed by Neoptolemus .
- Shhedi is a Phocentian, the son of Perimedes, who was killed by Hector  .
- Lubker F. The Real Dictionary of Classical Antiquities. M., 2001. In 3 vol. T. 3. S.254
- Homer. Iliad II 518
- Gigin. Myths 97
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Mythological library III 10, 8
- Homer. Iliad XVII 306
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas X 36, 10
- Strabo. Geography IX 3, 17 (p. 424)
- Lycophron. Alexander 1067 and comm.
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas X 30, 8
- Homer . The Iliad. XV, 515