Brazil Super Cup , ( port. Supercopa do Brasil ) - club football tournament, held in Brazil in 1990-1992.
|Brazil Super Cup|
|Site||Supercopa do brasil|
In 1990 and 1991, he played according to the classical system - between the winner of the Brazilian Cup and the national champion of the last season.
In 1992, played out between the champion of Brazil and the champion of Series B (the second largest division in the country). That 1992 tournament is also known as the Brahma Champions Cup ( Taça Brahma dos Campeões ).
In 2013, the Red Banner Baltic Fleet announced that the Super Bowl will be revived in the classic format in 2015 - the Brazilian champion ( Cruzeiro became) was to play against the Brazilian Cup champion ( Atletico Mineiro )  . Both clubs represent Belo Horizonte and the state of Minas Gerais .
However, a year later, when the calendar of club competitions in Brazil was published, there was no place for the country's Super Bowl. The CBF competition director noted that the possibility of holding this tournament can be discussed and included in the calendar in the future  . As of May 6, 2015 (that is, four days before the start of the Brazilian championship) neither Cruzeiro nor Atletico Mineiro have any Brazil Super Cup in the upcoming games.
|1990||Gremio||Vasco da Gama||2: 0|
Rio de Janeiro
|1991||Corinthians||Flamengo||1: 0||Sao paulo|
|1992||Flamengo||Parana||2: 2 (pen. 4: 3)||Curitiba|
- Flamengo ( Rio de Janeiro ) - 1 win (1 final)
- Gremio ( Porto Alegre ) - 1 win
- Corinthians ( Sao Paulo ) - 1 win
- Marcus Alves. CBF pode resgatar Supercopa, com Atlético e Cruzeiro, em 2015 (port.) . ESPN do Brasil (November 28, 2014). The appeal date is February 7, 2015.
- Thiago Nogueira. Supercopa do Brasil não está prevista nas competições da CBF em 2015 (port.) . otempo.com.br (November 27, 2014). The appeal date is May 6, 2015.
- Patrick Reimnitz, Santiago Cruz. Brazil Super Cup Finals (eng.) . Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation (October 24, 2005). The appeal date is February 7, 2015.