Tulitsa is a scooter manufactured in the USSR . Production began in 1979  .
|Manufacturer||Tula Engineering Plant|
|Years of release||1979-1989|
|Previous Model||" Tourist "|
|Front tire||101.6 × 254 mm|
|Rear tire||101.6 × 254 mm|
|Tank capacity||12 l|
|Length mm||2080 mm|
|Width mm||950 mm|
|Height mm||1200 mm|
|Motorcycle base, mm||1400 mm|
|Ground clearance mm||125 mm|
- 1 Description
- 2 Specifications
- 3 Technical solutions
- 4 design flaws
- 5 See also
- 6 notes
- 7 References
This scooter became the heir to an earlier model - the Tourist scooter. Scooters of this series were usually two-tone: light gray and green. Appearance is slightly different from the Tourist.
The main difference from the “Tourist” is the increased engine power, a 12-volt battery (instead of two 6-volt), the absence of a tool box above the wheel, additional shutters on the left side of the hood and a motorcycle-type silencer (as with the Tourist-M scooter) . The air corrector handle is located next to the front brake handle. "Soft" suspension, two stops for parking - side and center. The engine arrangement is the same as in earlier models, with the exception of the intake system, which increases power.
- Scooter base, mm: 1400.
- Ground clearance at full load and normal tire pressure, mm: 125.
- Scooter length, mm: 2080.
- The width of the scooter on the steering wheel with a mirror, mm: 950.
- Scooter height, mm: 1200.
- Weight (dry), kg: 140.
- Maximum load (including driver), kg: 170.
- Maximum speed, km / h: 97.
- Engine displacement: 199 cm ³.
- Power: 14 liters. from. at 5200-5800 rpm. crankshaft.
- Cooling: air, forced by fan.
- Fuel consumption: 4.5 l / 100 km when driving on a highway at a speed of 73 km / h.
- Fuel tank capacity: 12 liters.
- Front fork push type.
- Due to the heavy weight of the scooter, it is inconvenient to use the central stop for parking.
- Quick wear and inefficiency of the kickstarter mechanism.
- The center of gravity is excessively shifted back.
- Weak emphasis on the steering wheel to fix the hood about raising it (for example: to inspect the engine or to start the engine using kickstarter).
- As a rule, the Tulitsa scooter has a very tight grip, which, firstly, is very inconvenient and unsafe during movement, and secondly, leads to a quick breakage of the clutch cable.
- High fuel consumption (4.5-5 liters).
- Excessively large weight - more than 150 kg in running order - reduced the dynamic characteristics of the scooter.
- Freight scooter " Ant "
- Motor scooter Tula T-200