AIDA64 - FinalWire Ltd. Utility for testing and identifying components of a personal computer running Windows operating systems, providing detailed information about hardware and software. It is a follower of Everest, owned by from 2004 to 2010, which in turn is based on AIDA32     .
Appearance of the main program window
|Type of||Performance testing , collecting information about PC components|
Microsoft Windows 95 or laterAndroid 4.0 or later
|Interface languages||Multilingual (35 languages)|
|First edition||October 6, 2010|
|Latest version||5.99.4900 ( November 20, 2018)|
|Beta version||5.97.4618 ( April 17, 2018)|
Over its 20-year history, the program has been renamed several times  :
- ASMDEMO (1995) is the first version of a program that can detect and diagnose PC components, wrote Tamas Miklos in assembly language and partly in pascal . In 1996, the first public version of ASMDEMO v870 was introduced, including a CPU and HDD benchmark .
- AIDA (2000) - The hardware database contains 12,000 records supporting MMX and SSE . Later, with the expansion of features, the program was renamed AIDA16, however, everything also had a text interface .
- AIDA32 (2001) - written in Delphi , the program began to use a graphical interface . In 2002, version 2.00 was released, supporting an XML report and an SQL database . Version 3.61, introduced in 2003, had a hardware database of 25,000 records, monitoring and support for 23 languages. The latest version 3.94.2 was released in March 2004.
- Everest (2004) - the program becomes commercial, and it is developed by . Version 3.00, released in 2006, contains a 44,000 record hardware database, graphical remote monitoring, and system stability test. The latest version 5.50 was introduced in April 2010  .
- AIDA64 (2010) - FinalWire    gets the rights to the program. The equipment database contains 115,000 records with support for 64-bit and SSD . Version 2.00, which appeared in October 2011, was able to automatically update, and the database increased to 133,000 records   . The latest version 5.95, released in November 2017, has a hardware database of 170,000 entries.
The program analyzes the configuration of the computer and provides detailed information about:
- devices installed in the system - processors , motherboards , video cards , audio cards , memory modules , etc.
- their characteristics: clock frequency , supply voltage, cache size, etc.
- their supported command sets and operating modes
- their manufacturers
- installed software
- operating system configuration
- installed drivers
- automatically loaded programs
- running processes
- available licenses
The program allows you to display a report with a complete set of data in plain text format, in HTML or MHTML  .
|The amount of information provided by AIDA64 is simply huge!UP Special magazine |
PC Performance Testing
The program has a fairly wide range of benchmarking tests  :
- read from memory - tests the speed of transferring data from RAM to the processor.
- write to memory - tests the speed of transferring data from the processor to RAM.
- copying in memory - tests the speed of transferring data from one memory cell to another through the processor cache .
- memory latency - tests the average time the processor reads data from RAM.
- CPU Queen - tests the processor performance in integer operations when solving the classic " Queens problems ".
- CPU PhotoWorxx - tests the performance of blocks of integer arithmetic operations, multiplication, as well as the memory subsystem when performing a number of standard operations with RGB images.
- CPU ZLib - tests the performance of the processor and the memory subsystem when creating ZIP archives using the popular zlib open library. Uses integer operations.
- CPU AES - tests the processor speed when performing encryption using the AES cryptographic algorithm . Able to use low-level encryption commands of VIA C3 and C7 processors.
- FPU Julia - tests the performance of processor units that perform floating point operations in calculations with 32-bit precision. Models several fragments of the Julia fractal . If possible, uses the instructions MMX , SSE and 3DNow! .
- FPU Mandel - tests the performance of processor units performing floating point operations in calculations with 64-bit precision by modeling several fragments of the Mandelbrot fractal . Able to use SSE2 instructions.
- SinJulia FPU is a sophisticated version of the Julia FPU test. Tests the performance of processor units performing floating point operations in calculations with 80-bit precision. Uses x87 instructions for calculating trigonometric and exponential functions.
The program has 4 editions  :
- Extreme - diagnostics, testing and collection of system information for home users;
- Engineer - diagnostics, testing and collection of system information for IT specialists and engineers;
- Network Audit - an inventory of software and hardware for enterprises;
- Business - network inventory and IT asset management for enterprises  .
- Sisoft sandra
- Iron magazine 2/2011, p. 12
- Home PC magazine 5/2011, p. 62
- UP Special No. 91-92, 2011 , p. 92-93.
- CHIP Magazine 6/2012, p. 44
- AIDA64 story
- EVEREST v5.50 Is Now Available
- FinalWire Unveils AIDA64 (English)
- FinalWire Acquires and Discontinues EVEREST
- AIDA64: new name EVEREST
- FinalWire Unleashes AIDA64 v2.00 (English)
- CHIP Magazine 1/2012, p. 101
- AID64 version comparison
- CHIP Journal 3/2013, p. 98
- Sergey Troshin. The temptation is great // UP Special : magazine. - 2011. - 7–8 ( No. 91–92 ). - S. 92-93 . - ISSN 1729-438X .