Mountains - a village in the Priozersky municipal district of the Leningrad region . It is part of the Melnikovsky rural settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Leningrad region|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||▲ 54  people ( 2010 )|
|Telephone code||+7 81371|
According to 1990, the village of Gora was part of the Melnikovsky village council  .
In 1997, 45 people lived in the village, in 2007 - 41   .
Located on the Vuoksa River on the road through the village of Melnikovo on the west side.
In the village there is a recreation center of the Polytechnic Institute .
Country, Key, Forest, Meadow, Lakes, Fields, Coastal, Central  .
- Results of the 2010 All-Russian Population Census. Leningrad region.
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - Lenizdat, 1990, ISBN 5-289-00612-5 , p. 103
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - SPb, 1997, ISBN 5-86153-055-6 , p. 103
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - SPb., 2007, p. 126
- System "Tax Reference". Directory of postal codes. Priozersky district Leningrad region