Dzerzhinsky district is an administrative-territorial unit ( district ) and a municipality ( municipal district ) in the east of the Krasnoyarsk Territory of Russia .
|district  / municipal region |
|Included in||Krasnoyarsk region|
|Adm. Centre||the village of Dzerzhinsk|
|Head of the district||vacant|
|Chairman of the Council of Deputies||Okladnikov Leonid Nikolaevich|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 7, 1934|
|Timezone||MSK + 4 ( UTC + 7 )|
|Population||↘ 13 064  people ( 2019 ) |
|Density||3.62 people / km²|
The center is the village of Dzerzhinskoye .
Located in the central part of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, in the Usolka River Basin. The length of the region from north to south is 66 kilometers, from west to east - 103 kilometers. The distance to the nearest railway station ( Kansk ) is 84 kilometers. The area of the district is 3610 km².
- north: Taseevsky district
- East: Aban District
- south: Kansky district
- West: Sukhobuzim District
The district was formed on December 7, 1934 .
|19 500||↘ 17 900||↘ 17,400||↘ 17 028||↘ 16,400||↘ 16,000|
|2005||2007||2009 ||2010 ||2011 ||2012 |
|↘ 15 600||→ 15 600||↘ 14 906||↘ 14 552||↘ 14 498||↘ 14 417|
|2013 ||2014 ||2015 ||2016 ||2017 ||2018 |
|↘ 14 133||↘ 13 909||↘ 13 713||↘ 13 515||↘ 13 375||↘ 13 254|
|↘ 13 064|
As part of the administrative-territorial structure, the district includes 8 administrative-territorial units - 8 village councils .  
As part of the municipal structure, the municipal district includes 8 municipalities with the status of rural settlements .  :
|No.||Rural settlement||Administrative center||amount|
|one||Aleksandro-Yershinsky Village Council||Aleksandro-Yersha village||five||781 |
|2||Denisovsky Village Council||Denisovo village||five||1468 |
|3||Dzerzhinsky Village Council||the village of Dzerzhinsk||3||7599 |
|four||Kurai Village Council||Kurai village||four||1013 |
|five||Mikhailovsky Village Council||village Mikhailovka||3||888 |
|6||Nizhnetanai Village Council||Nizhny Tanay village||five||387 |
|7||Oryol Village Council||Orlovka village||four||413 |
|eight||Shelomkovsky Village Council||Shelomki village||five||826 |
In Dzerzhinsky district 34 settlements
Footnotes to the name of the settlement indicate the administrative-territorial affiliation
- Dzerzhinsky District Council of Deputies of the V convocation
Date of formation: September 13, 2015. Term of office: 5 years
- The chairman
- Okladnikov Leonid Nikolaevich
- The head of the Dzerzhinsky district
The main area of specialization of the region is logging, agriculture .
The largest enterprises are Dzerzhinsky LPH LLC, Entop CJSC, Stepanovsky-S LLC, Triada-Company LLC, RosAgro LLC.
The district’s education system includes: 9 preschool educational institutions, 12 schools, two institutions of additional education, technical school No. 83 (v. Dzerzhinskoye), 23 municipal libraries.
The district’s health care system includes the central district hospital, two municipal outpatient clinics, and 24 midwifery centers.
- from the point of view of the administrative-territorial structure
- from the point of view of the municipal structure
- Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2019 and on average for 2018 for urban districts and municipal districts of the Krasnoyarsk Territory . Circulation date May 24, 2019.
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. Tom. 1, table 4. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, regions, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3 thousand or more . Archived February 3, 2012.
- The number of permanent population of the Russian Federation by cities, urban-type settlements and regions as of January 1, 2009 . Date of treatment January 2, 2014. Archived January 2, 2014.
- All-Russian Population Census 2010. Results for the Krasnoyarsk Territory. 1.10 The population of the city districts, municipal districts, mountains. and sat down. settlements and settlements . Date of treatment October 25, 2015. Archived October 25, 2015.
- Krasnoyarsk Territory. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2009-2014
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M.: Federal State Statistics Service of Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. The population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . Date of treatment November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Table 33. The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment August 2, 2014. Archived on August 2, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Date of treatment August 6, 2015. Archived on August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). Date of treatment July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2018 . Date of treatment July 25, 2018. Archived July 26, 2018.
- Law of the Krasnoyarsk Territory "On the administrative-territorial structure of the Krasnoyarsk Territory"
- Law of the Krasnoyarsk Territory “On the List of Administrative Territorial Units and Territorial Units of the Krasnoyarsk Territory”
- Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. The Law of the Krasnoyarsk Territory of January 28, 2005 No. 13-2902 “On the Establishment of Borders and the Granting of the appropriate Status to the Municipal Formation of the Dzerzhinsky District and Other Municipal Formations Within Its Borders” (as amended on April 20, 2007)
- Member of the Dzerzhinsky Village Council
- Included in the Denisovsky Village Council
- Member of the Kurai Village Council
- Member of the Mikhailovsky Village Council
- Included in the Shelomkovsky Village Council
- Member of the Oryol Village Council
- Included in the Alexander-Yershinsky Village Council
- Member of the Nizhnetanai Village Council