Alcafoy ( dr. Greek Ἀλκάθοος ) is a character in ancient Greek mythology.  . Son of Pelop  . According to the Megar version, Alcafoy is the son of Megareus  .
He killed the Cypheron lion and married Eechme, daughter of Megareus . He became king and erected the sanctuary of Apollo Agrey and Artemis Agrothera. Built the wall of Megar  . When he built the wall, he sacrificed to the gods Prodomey, Apollo helped him by laying kiphar on a stone  . Or the wall was built by the loving Apollo  . The sound of the golden lyre of Apollo was preserved in stone  . Sowed garlic  .
According to Pausanias, his first wife was Pirgo  . The sons of Alcafoy Ishepolid and Callipolid  . Father Automedus, grandfather of Iolaus . The father of Peribei , the grandfather of Eanta  In the sanctuary of Alcafoy, the Megarans kept documents  .
- Myths of the peoples of the world. M., 1991-92. In 2 t. T. 1. S.59; Lubker F. The Real Dictionary of Classical Antiquities. M., 2001. In 3 vol. T. 1. S.70-71
- Theognidus. Elegies 774
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas I 41, 6
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas I 41, 3.6; 43, 4
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas I 41, 1-2; AP XVI 279
- Theognidus. Elegy 773; Pseudo-Virgil. Osprey 105-109
- Ovid. Metamorphoses VIII 15
- Ovid. Science of Love II 421
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas I 43, 4
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas I 42, 6
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Mythological library II 4, 11; III 12, 6