Laurence Gardner ( born Laurence Gardner , May 17, 1943 , London - August 12, 2010 ) is an English writer.
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Language of Works||English|
Titles and Publications
According to information published on the writer's personal website  , he is the owner of the following titles: member of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland ( English Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland  ), Knight of the Order of Saint Germain ( French Chevalier Labhràn de St . Germain  ), the presidency attache of the Council of Princes of Europe (European Council of Princes). Knight of the Temple (Templar) of the Order of St. Anthony .
Gardner also claims to be published in the national newspaper Daily Mail , which is neither directly nor indirectly confirmed by the official website of the newspaper  , nor that he received the "Best Writer of Great Britain 1997" award, the latter, however, is not confirmed by any official website UK literary prizes   .
His books have been translated into many languages and published by publishers such as HarperCollins, Transworld, Barnes & Noble, and Penguin.
The author of books about the Holy Grail and the genealogy of the royal , princely and priestly families of Europe and the Middle East .
He claims to be the historiographer of the Jacobite movement and produces the Stuart family from Jesus Christ - through the Merovingian and Carolingian dynasty to the kings of Scotland . Calls Joseph, Bishop of Sarasse, son of Jesus and Magdalene . On the basis of his genealogical constructions, he supports the claim to the Scottish throne of "Prince Michael Albany"   .
Some critics of Gardner consider his work a pseudoscience (“pseudo-history”)  . In reviews of his books, there was a manifold distortion of genealogical data (historical and legendary), as well as a “mishmash of various theories”  .
- Genesis of the grail kings
- The magdalene legacy
- Shadow of solomon
- 1996 - Pedigree of the Holy Grail
- 2000 - Grail and descendants of Jesus Christ
- 2001 - The Kings of the Grail and the descendants of Adam and Eve
- 2003 - The Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark ( chapter from the book (inaccessible link from 11-05-2013 [2306 days]) )
- 2003 - Realms of the Rulers of the Rings. Beyond the Twilight World
- BNF ID : Open Data Platform
- Laurence Gardner . The Official Home Page Of Laurence Gardner. Date of treatment May 2, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Official Page (English) (unopened) ? . Society of Antiquaries of Scotland. Date of treatment May 2, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- The status found on the network solely in connection with the mention of Lawrence Gardner: Search results (English) (unspecified) ? . Yahoo !. Date of treatment May 2, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Official website (English) (unopened) ? . Dayly Mail. Date of treatment May 2, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- Search Result (English) (inaccessible link - history ) . Literary Awards.co.uk. Date of treatment May 2, 2010.
- British Book Awards . Publishing News. Date of treatment May 2, 2010. Archived March 11, 2012.
- The man who would be king The Guardian , March 24, 1999
- Two reviews of the “Pedigree of St. Grail " (English)