Eumel ( dr. Greek Εὔμηλος ) is a character in ancient Greek mythology. The son of Admetus and Alkestis . The bridegroom of Elena  . He brought 11 ships  (or 8  ) from the Fereits. He competed with Achilles in a chariot race, but was defeated  . At the funeral games for Achilles, he won the chariot  . He sat in a Trojan horse  . The Odyssey is referred to as King Fer , the husband of Iftima  .
The protagonist of the tragedy of Euripides "Alkestida."
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Mythological library III 10, 8; Gigin. Myths 81
- Homer. Iliad II 713; Pseudo-Apollodorus. Mythological library E III 14
- Gigin. Myths 97
- Euripides. Iphigenia in Awlide 210-230
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Mythological library E V 5; Quintus of Smyrna. After Homer IV 563-592 (according to Quintus, Menelaus defeated)
- Quintus of Smyrna. After Homer XII 347; Trifiodor. The capture of Ilion 171
- Homer . Odyssey IV 798