Yanino-1 ( Fin. Saksan Jaanila - German Yanino ) is an urban-type settlement in the Vsevolozhsk District of the Leningrad Region . The administrative center of Zanevskogo urban settlement  .
|Subject of the federation||Leningrad region|
|History and geography|
|Former names||Nikolskoe, the colony of Yanin, the colony of Yaninskoe Marsh, Yanino, the settlements of Yanino, Kolonia-Yanino|
|Center height||16.2 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↗ 8914  people ( 2019 )|
|Katoykonim||Yanins, Janis, Yaninka|
|Telephone code||+7 81370|
On the map of the circumference of St. Petersburg in 1810 is not mentioned  .
Beginning in 1820, German colonists began to buy land on the right bank of the Neva and establish subsidiary colonies   . So on the lands of the landowner, a retired colonel Alexander Choglokov, the German colony of Yanino appeared , it was founded in 1853, it was founded by immigrants from the Srednerogatsky, Civic, Novosaratovsky and Strelena colonies    .
According to the “Topographic Map of the Parts of the St. Petersburg and Vyborg Provinces” in 1860, the colony of Yaninskoe Boloto consisted of 18 peasant households  .
YANINO - German colony with wells, 23 yards, inhabitants 46 meters, 40, Clause (1862) 
According to the statistics on the national economy of the Shlisselburg district , 7 acres of land in the Janino colony belonged to the peasants of the Yaroslavl province: Kuzmin D. A. and Kuzmina A. Ya., The land was acquired by them earlier in 1868 and leased to the colonists  .
In 1869, Ivan Karlovich Raudane, a peasant from the village of Tokkari , bought from Shlisselburg citizen Yakov Mochalov a piece of land with an area of 20 dessiatinas at the Yaninsky colony.
In 1882, Peter Simonovich Kelka, a peasant from the same village, bought 10 dessiatinas of land from the captain Sidoratsky in the colony of Yanino  . According to the household census of 1882, 21 families lived in 21 households in the colony, the number of inhabitants was 85 meters, 81; n., of which Lutheran: 74 m. n., 74 g. P.; The main cultivated areas of the colonists were potatoes, as well as oats, to a lesser extent rye; they had 43 horses and 17 cows on the farm  .
In 1886, a prayer house belonging to the Novosaratovsky German Lutheran Parish was opened in the colony  .
In 1893, according to the map of the Shlisselburg district, the colony of Yanina (Nikolskaya) numbered 28 peasant households  .
YANINO - a village, was settled by the colonists of Novosaratovskaya and other volosts; he was on his own land, acquired from the landowner Choglokov, on the Zemsky highway route, with a tract of keys; 30 yards, 124 m. P., 97 n., only 221 people; adjacent to the estate of the merchant Yermakov; shop, forge.
Determination of Petersburg merchant Peter Mikhailovich Yermakov, the former Shudibil - Kozly dairy farm (Yaninskaya Gorka), with the post road from St. Petersburg to Shlisselburg, with its own pond Ermakova 1 yard, 6 m. P., 1. p., only 7 people adjacent to the settlement of the Yaninsky colony farm. (1896) 
In the XIX - early XX century, the colony was administratively related to the Koltusha parish of the 2nd camp of the Shlisselburg district of the St. Petersburg province .
In 1901, the Janine Lutheran Parochial School was opened in the colony  .
In 1904, there were 160 worshipers in the prayer house, in 1917 it was converted into a church  .
YANINO - the village of the Novosaratovsky rural society of the Novosaratovskaya volost, the number of householders - 9, cash souls - 53; Amount of land - 90 dess. own  .
YANINO - the village of Srednerogatsky rural society of Srednerogatsky volost, the number of householders - 15, cash souls: 63 m. P., 64 g. P.; Amount of land - 150 dess. (1905) 
In 1909, there were 28 courtyards in the colony of Yanino located in the village of Nikolskoye  .
In the 1920s, the collective farm named after May 1 was organized in the colony of Yanino .
YANINO - colony of Yaninsky Village Council, 65 farms, 307 souls.
Of these: Russian - 4 farms, 15 souls; Germans - 60 farms, 290 souls; estov - 1 household, 2 souls; (1926) 
According to others, in 1926, out of 302 residents of Ioannina , 289 were Russian Germans  . According to the census of 1926, the Yana village council consisted of one settlement - the Janino colony itself.
From 1930 to 1936, the colony was part of the Leningrad Suburban District .
According to the topographic map of 1931, the colony of Yanino was located on the south side of the road and consisted of 80 yards , in the western part of the colony there was a church. To the north of the road, houses of a collective farm named after May 1 were located; there were a total of 72 yards on the collective farm.
According to the administrative data of 1933, the Yanino settlements belonged to the Koltushsky Finnish National Village Council  .
According to the data of 1934, “Stroh and Nagi’s fists who sneaked into the collective farm named after May 1” sabotaged the fulfillment of state procurements for milk, vegetables, potatoes and meat, “squandered products to the market at speculative prices” and “equalized the distribution of collective farm incomes” for which “they were condemned by the proletarian court for 10 years of imprisonment” under the law “on three spikelets” of August 7, 1932  . The deputy group of the collective farm, led by Comrade Dauwalter, “exemplified the organization of labor fulfilled the plan for sowing and the plan for compulsory state procurement and received the red banner of the Koltushskaya MTS. The deputy group identified and expelled five kulaks crawling into the collective farm "  .
On September 21, 1935, the Yaninsky Lutheran Church was closed, and its building was transferred to a local school  , but on the maps until 1939 it was still designated as active  .
YANINO - a colony of the Koltushsky Village Council, 558 people. (1939) 
From April 14, 1939 to March 20, 1959, the colony was part of the Krasnogorsk Village Council  .
According to the topographic map of 1939, the colony of Yanino and the collective farm named after May 1 constituted a single whole, in total there were 63 yards in the colony. The building has grown to the north. To the south of the colony was a meteorological station. Kirkha disappeared.
In 1940, the colony also numbered 63 courtyards  .
In 1941, out of 214 inhabitants, 134 were Russian Germans  .
According to a certificate dated August 23, 1941, the collective farm named after May 1 included: 39 German families — 134 people, 23 Russian families — 80 people, a total of 62 families — 214 people  .
Until 1942 - the place of compact residence of Russian Germans .
In 1942, after the deportation of the German population of Ioannina , the state farm Vyborgsky moved to the lands of the abolished collective farm.
In 1943, the following people worked in the colony: the Yanino peat enterprise and the Yanino collective farm.
In 1944, a kindergarten was opened at the Yaninsky Peat Enterprise and an elementary school  .
The military airfield located in Ioannina played a major role in the defense of Leningrad.
In 1947-1948, a pig-breeding complex was built in Ioannina . In the post-war period, peat development was extended from Ioannina to Koltush, and later state-owned vegetable plantations of open ground were located at the site of reclaimed peat quarries  .
In 1959, the colony of Yanino became part of the Koltushsky village council  .
In Soviet times, some confusion in the names was caused by the fact that on the maps were the village of Yanino and the colony of Yanino , which was sometimes also referred to as Nikolskoe  .
In 1965, the population of the colony was 150 people  .
According to administrative data of 1966, the village was called Kolonia-Yanino and was part of the Zanevsky Village Council  .
Later, by the decision of the Vsevolozhsk District Executive Committee, the older village of Yanino was renamed the Second Yanino , while the largest by the population of Janino was named the village of Yanino-1 .
According to the data from 1973 and 1990, the village of Yanino-1 was also part of the Zanevsky Village Council   .
In 1997, 4965 people lived in the village of Yanino-1 of the Zanevsky volost, in 2002 - 4285 people (90% of Russians)   .
in 2007 in the village of Yanino-1 Zanevsky SP - 4219  .
From 2016, Yanino-1 is a urban-type settlement , the administrative center of the Zanevsky urban settlement  .
The settlement is located in the southwestern part of the district at the 3rd kilometer of the 41K-079 highway ( St. Petersburg - Koltushi ) - Koltushskoe Highway .
The distance to the administrative center of the settlement is 6 km  .
The distance to the nearest railway station Zanevsky Post is 10 km  .
|2002 ||2007 ||2010 ||2017 ||2018 ||2019 |
|4285||↘ 4219||↗ 4452||↗ 5999||↗ 6644||↗ 8914|
The village has two equally used names - Yanino-1 and First Yanino , although the first in terms of education is the current Yanino-2 .
Yanino-1 settlement is the largest settlement of Zanevsky urban settlement; in 2010, it was inhabited by 4,452 people or 66% of the total population of the Zanevsky urban settlement, which was 6,717 people.
To the south of Ioannina-1 is the road to the village of the Fifth Kilometer .
The Orthodox Church in the name of the Holy Martyr Benjamin, Metropolitan of Petrograd and Gdovsk  .
Now Yanino-1 is developing as an industrial zone. In May 2011, the first dry port in the country opened in Ioannina-1 - a multifunctional logistics park combining container and railway terminals, warehouse and customs complexes  .
Also in Ioannina-1 is a concrete site.
Temple svmmch. Veniamin Petrogradsky in Yanina-1
Yanino-1. State farm
Concrete plant in Ioannina-1
Local streets: 1st line, 2nd microdistrict, 2nd line, 3rd line, 4th line, 5th line, 6th line, Belorusskaya, Cowberry, Windmills, Cherry, Military town, Dutch, Factory, Zanevskaya, Strawberry, Ring, Forest, Meadow, New, Orange, Sunflower Pass, Rembrandt Pass, Lilac Boulevard, Glory Boulevard, Cheese Pass, Shady, Tulips, Flower, Road, Clear  .
- The number of the resident population in the context of the municipalities of the Leningrad Region as of January 1, 2019 . The appeal date is April 27, 2019.
- Regional Law “On the Establishment of Borders and the Granting of the Relevant Status of Municipalities Vsevolozhsky District and Vyborg District and Municipal Formations in their composition
- Semitopographic map of the circle of St. Petersburg and the Karelian Isthmus. 1810
- Legal and cultural adaptation of German colonists in Petersburg Province in the post-reform time
- Srednerogatsky German colony, nowhere else. (inaccessible link) . The appeal date is June 18, 2010. Archived September 6, 2009.
- Guard in the reign of Alexander I
- See the inscription “Nikolskaya Coloniya” on the map
- Knyazeva E.E. Metric books of the St. Petersburg Consistorial District as a source on the history of the Lutheran population of the Russian Empire of the XVIII - early XX centuries. Diss. Candidate of Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, 2004, p. 215
- Map of St. Petersburg Province. 1860
- “Lists of populated areas of the Russian Empire, compiled and published by the Central Statistical Committee of the Ministry of the Interior” XXXVII St. Petersburg Province. As of 1862. SPb. ed. 1864 p. 193
- Materials on statistics of national economy in St. Petersburg province. Release X. Privately owned farm in Shlisselburg county. SPb. 1889, p. 32
- Materials on statistics of the national economy of the St. Petersburg province. Issue 2, Farm in Shlisselburg district. // Notes to the tables. SPb, 1885, p. 310, p. 135
- Materials on statistics of the national economy of the St. Petersburg province. Issue 2, Farm in Shlisselburg district. // German colonies. SPb, 1885, p. 310, p. 128, 130
- Knyazeva E.E. Metric books of the St. Petersburg Consistorial District as a source on the history of the Lutheran population of the Russian Empire of the XVIII - early XX centuries. Diss. Ph.D., St. Petersburg, 2004, p. 286
- Topographic map of Shlisselburg district. 1893
- Lists of populated areas of the Vsevolozhsk district. 1896
- Vsevolozhsk District in 1905
- Alexandrova E. L. “St. Petersburg Province. Historical essay. "SPb 2011, p. 528. ISBN 978-5-904790-09-7
- memorial book of the St. Petersburg province: a description of the province with address and reference information. SPb, 1905, p. 362
- memorial book of the St. Petersburg province: a description of the province with address and reference information. SPb, 1905, p. 369
- Fragment of the map of St. Petersburg province. 1909
- List of settlements in the Leninsky volost of the Leningrad district at the 1926 census. Source: PFA RAS, f. 135, op. 3, d. 91.
- German settlements in the USSR until 1941. Handbook 2002
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region. - L. 1933. S. 262, List of rural settlements by districts and village councils.
- Report of the Leningrad Suburban District Executive Committee. 1931-1934. L., p. 51
- Report of the Leningrad Suburban District Executive Committee. 1931-1934. L. p. 124
- TsGA F.7384 Op.33. D.60. L.13
- Map of the vicinity of Leningrad. 1939
- RGAE, f. 1562, op. 336, d. 1248, pp. 83-96.
- Leningrad Regional State Archives in Vyborg
- Fragment of a topographic map of the Leningrad Region. 1940
- Tomorrow the war began - we will live it with our grandfathers. Archived June 11, 2011.
- Zanevskoe rural settlement. History reference.
- See a fragment of the map of the vicinity of Petrograd for 1914-17.
- Handbook of the history of the administrative-territorial division of the Leningrad region
- Administrative-territorial division of the Leningrad region / Comp. T. A. Badina. - Directory. - L .: Lenizdat , 1966. - p. 108. - 197 p. - 8000 copies
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region. - Lenizdat. 1973. p. 200 Archived March 30, 2016.
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region. Lenizdat. 1990. ISBN 5-289-00612-5. P. 50
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region. SPb. 1997. ISBN 5-86153-055-6. P. 52
- Koryakov Yu. B. Database "Ethno-linguistic composition of settlements in Russia". Leningrad region .
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad region. - SPb. 2007. p. 76
- All-Russian census of 2002. Tom. 1, table 4. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, districts, urban settlements, rural settlements — regional centers and rural settlements with a population of 3,000 or more . Archived on February 3, 2012.
- Administrative and territorial division of the Leningrad Region: [reference] / under total. ed. V.A. Skorobogatov, V.V. Pavlova; status V.G. Kozhevnikov. - SPb., 2007. - 281 p. The appeal date is April 26, 2015. Archived April 26, 2015.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. Leningrad region . Circulation date August 10, 2014. Archived August 10, 2014.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). The date of circulation is July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.
- Population size of the Leningrad Region in terms of municipalities as of January 1, 2018 . The appeal date is June 22, 2018.
- Temple Page svmmch. Veniamin Petrogradsky on the Globus website of the Metropolis.
- Courier Media. Petersburg News
- System "Tax certificate", Yanino-1 (village). (inaccessible link) . Circulation date October 3, 2011. Archived April 27, 2012.