Radio Alla is a Russian radio station opened on July 20, 2007 by Prof-Media together with Alla Pugacheva . Radio Alla was positioned as the first Russian radio station focused on a female audience  .
|Tagline||The radio that sings!|
|Broadcast Start Date||July 20, 2007|
|Broadcast End Date|
|Executives||VKPM president is Yuri Kostin, producer of the radio station is Vladimir Nazarenko, brand manager is Alexander Vasiliev, editor-in-chief is Yulia Lukyanova, producer of special programs is Maria Veselova, chief editor of the information service is Irina Belova  .|
Every hour on the air (3rd minute of the hour) - songs performed by Alla Pugacheva. Initially, the basis of the music format consisted of Russian-language songs of the 90s and 2000s, and since March 2010, “golden” songs of foreign artists were also performed.
April 15, 2009 in honor of the 60th anniversary of Alla Pugacheva Radio Alla was presented in Ukraine. Broadcasting was carried out in Kiev (99.4 FM) and in another 14 cities and 1 village ( Pereleski, Poltava region ) on the site of the “former” Radio One . In early 2010, Radio Alla began broadcasting in Moldova.
The daily audience exceeded 500 thousand people.  .
Programs and headings
- Hi-Hi - performance of musical applications, every day, from 11 to 12 Moscow time.
- Visiting Alla has a talk show where Alla Pugacheva interviews a guest of the studio.
- Alla is looking for talents - a pop song contest to support young artists.
- Behind the scenes - interesting facts from the life of Russian show business.
- Behind the scenes. Video version - everything that happens behind the scenes of show business. The video version was available on the site of Radio Alla, later the program was planned to be shown on the air of the Alla TV channel.
- In secret to the whole world - the author’s program of Boris Moiseev, in which the presenter reveals the secrets of stars.
- Golden collection - the program will tell the listeners the whole truth about the history of the creation of ageless hits that the whole country sings.
- The Theater Magazine is a weekly program about premiere performances of Moscow theaters, tour projects, theater awards and festivals.
- Hello, Alla - Alla Pugacheva receives calls from listeners who ask her questions of interest to them.
From July 20, 2007 to September 1, 2009 the logo of the radio station was made in the form of a red-gold heart, where the name "Radio Alla" was indicated in gold letters, while the frequency at which the station broadcasted was indicated under the logo. The slogan of the radio station: "The radio that sings!" The style of the site "Radio Alla" was made in accordance with the red-gold range.
September 1, 2009 on "Radio Alla" launched an advertising campaign "All Stars on Radio Alla". In this regard, the corporate identity and logo of the radio station was changed. Now this is not a red-gold heart, but a pink-black graphic.
The logo had two options: in the first, an elegant pink background was used, on which the name of the station and its frequency were indicated in black letters, in the second, the name and frequency were written in elegant pink on a black background.
When making the logo, the wishes of the artistic director of the radio station Alla Pugacheva were taken into account. The logo has been repeatedly used on souvenirs and in advertising campaigns. The design of the site has also been changed. The pink-black gamut was used on all pages of the publication, in the cap of which was written: "All the stars on Radio Alla." This is not the end of the story of site style changes: in March 2010, on the International Women's Day, the leadership of the radio station pleasantly pleased the listeners of Radio Alla, changing the dense pink background to gently flowing from dark pink to light pink. The silver cut of the logo replaced the gold one, and the stars around it disappeared. One cannot help but pay attention to the slogan: “All Stars on Radio Alla” is no longer relevant. The radio station returned to its origins: "The radio that sings!"
September 27, 2010 replaced the graceful pink came the dark purple style of the site "Radio Alla". Having retained all the key elements of corporate identity, the Radio Alla website has become even more dynamic and modern. The design used a new color scheme, the original controls appeared. This style "lasted" until the official cessation of broadcasting of radio stations in Russia (January 24, 2011). Broadcasting continued on Radio 101 and other networks online, only Alla Pugacheva’s songs are broadcast.
Leading the air:
- Mikhail Pavlov (weekdays, 7: 00-11: 00)
- Stanislav Danilin (weekdays, 11: 00-15: 00)
- Julia Novozhilova (weekdays, 15: 00-19: 00)
- Sergey Romanov (weekdays, 19: 00-23: 00)
- Olga Shatrova (weekend, 9: 00-15: 00)
- Andrey Nevsky (weekend, 15: 00-21: 00).
- Oksana Kozyreva (weekdays, 8:00 - 15:00)
- Anna Selezneva (weekdays, 15:00 - 21:00).
On November 9, 2010, it was announced that Alla Pugacheva would leave the post of music director of Radio Alla, and VKPM would soon change the name of the radio station to Romantika and make changes to the broadcast format, continuing to focus on an already tested audience - women over 30 years old.  Information on the termination of cooperation between VKPM and Alla Pugacheva was officially confirmed by Yuri Kostin . [five]
The radio station completed broadcasting on January 24, 2011. Instead, the broadcast of " Romantika " began. In Ukraine, the radio station finished broadcasting on February 1, 2012 at 0-18 on the song Glory - People love. Instead, it began broadcasting the new Ukrainian radio network Radio NEXT. (not related to the NEXT FM brand in Russia).
In 2010, rumors appeared about the creation of a TV channel based on Alla Radio, but Prof-Media employees believe that the information about the launch of Alla TV is false.
- Radio Alla 98.8 FM (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment September 30, 2009. Archived September 26, 2010.
- Prof-Media Broadcasting Corporation - Radio Alla (unavailable link) . Date of treatment September 30, 2009. Archived November 29, 2010.
- popularity of Alla is gaining momentum - Media Atlas News
- Alla Pugacheva leaves the radio station “Radio Alla”
- Yuri Kostin confirmed the information on the termination of cooperation between VKPM and Alla Pugacheva