Vladislav Yuryevich Bezborodov (January 15, 1973, Leningrad , RSFSR , USSR ) - Russian football referee . In the past, a football player . He acted as a striker.
|Full name||Vladislav Yurievich Bezborodov|
|Born||January 15, 1973 (aged 46)|
Leningrad , USSR
In 1991, he played for Zenit (St. Petersburg) , then went to study in the USA for six years, where he received the title of Bachelor of Sports Management and Business Administration  . He resumed his career as a player and played for Dynamo (St. Petersburg) , Ventspils , Dynamo (Minsk) , Shakhtar (Salihorsk) , Torpedo-SKA .
In 2000, as part of Ventspils, in the game of the 1/8 finals of the Latvian Cup against Cēsis , he scored 7 goals  .
He began his judicial career in 2001. Matches the top division of Russia judges since 2007. Judge of a regional category.
In 2009, he took third place in the contest of the Sport Express newspaper Golden Mantle, and was included in the top five judges according to the CFA. FIFA judge. Included in the first group of UEFA judges.
- Father - Yuri Ivanovich Bezborodov, football player and judge of the republican category, inspector of the RFU , chairman of the Control and Disciplinary Committee of the Football Federation of St. Petersburg .
- Mother - Asya Nikolaevna Bezborodova died in 1989, when Vladislav was 16 years old, and his younger sister Marina was not yet 15.
- The elder sister is Marina Yurievna Malafeeva (Bezborodova) (05/20/1974-17.03.2011), the first wife of goalkeeper Vyacheslav Malafeev . She graduated from the Civil Aviation Academy , but only flew on an internship. After the wedding, Vyacheslav insisted on leaving work. After marriage, she was engaged in household work, then - in business, was the director general of the production center "Malafeeva Production", and produced the duet "M-16". March 17, 2011, at about 5.30 in the morning, returning from a party, got into an accident in St. Petersburg and died. In the area of Primorsky Prospekt, on its blue Bentley hit a billboard and crashed into a tree. At that time, the soloist of the group Dmitry was in the car. Wife of Vyacheslav drove him home after the concert. Dmitry remained alive, but his condition was assessed as serious.
- Niece - Ksenia Malafeeva (born 03.12.2003).
- Nephew - Maxim Malafeev (born 02.26.2006).
Married. Two children:
- Daughter - Ariana (born in 2009).
- Son - Gregory (b. 2016).
- 15 openings of the 2009 season • Vladislav Bezborodov , Sport Express, 12/25/2009
- Valery Karpushkin. 41: 2 in favor of the Premier League . Hour. Date of treatment June 30, 2012. Archived on August 7, 2012.