School number 1278 is a Moscow school with in-depth study of English, mathematics and physics.
|School number 1278|
|Director||Theological Anna Vladimirovna|
|Type of||Secondary school with in-depth study of the English language|
|Address||107031, Moscow, st. Petrovka 23/10, pp. 18 and 21|
|Languages||English , French , German , Japanese|
Address: Moscow, Petrovka Street , 23/10, buildings 18 and 21.
The school cooperates with the University Higher School of Economics and the Russian State Technological University. K. E. Tsiolkovsky (MATI)  .
Currently, it is a structural subdivision of the State Budgetary Educational Establishment "School No. 2054"
In this school, at that time men's school No. 170 of Moscow (earlier - No. 49, now - No. 1278) from 1948 to 1958, Andrei Mironov studied  . Also, the school studied - Vasily Livanov  , Evgeny Svetlanov , Ilya Rutberg , Edvard Radzinsky , Mark Rozovsky  , Natalia Zashchipina , Alexander Lenkov , Lyudmila Petrushevskaya , Anastasia Vertinskaya , Elza Lezhdey , Gennady Gladkov , Vyacheslav Artemov , Vladimir Tsvetov , tennis players Natalya Chmyryova, Yulia and Alla Salnikova, Valery Gavrichkin, Sofia Titlina. [five]
Alexander Arsky (the son of the poet P. Arsky ), Vsevolod Bagritsky (the son of the poet Eduard Bagritsky ), the famous politician Elena Georgiena Bonner, and others also studied at this school. Bonner himself tells about the talented boys of his generation of this school in his book “Daughters mothers "  .
- Parents of future first-graders GOU school № 1278
- Андрей “Andrew from the 170th. Notes of classmate " Anatoly Makarov, 1987
- Internet monument to the film "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson"
- Newspaper “Parents' House” No. 121 dated May 21, 2010 “Mark Rozovsky remembered childhood”, Svetlana Lyuboshits (Not available link) . The appeal date is June 9, 2010. Archived May 24, 2010
- Independent pedagogical publication “Teacher's newspaper” No. 50 of December 15, 2015 “Moscow schools were, are and will be”
- Bonner EG Daughters-mothers . - M .: Progress, 1994.