Dorokhnovo - a village in the Okulovsky municipal district of the Novgorod region , belongs to the Kulota urban settlement .
View of the village
|Subject of the federation||Novgorod region|
|History and geography|
|Center height||93  m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||11  people ( 2010 )|
The village is located on the river Krenichno , 4 km south-east of the village Kulotino and 17 km east of the station square Okulovka .
It was first mentioned in 1495 in the scribal books of Derevskaya Pyatina  . The village of Dorokhnovo was located in the Shegrin Pogost, belonged to the noble Novgorodian Dermaglazov in the middle of the XV century, in the 1470s - to his sons, in the 1480s - to Ivan III, in 1495 - " beyond Oleksandr after Mikulin’s son Saryhozin and behind his children ” [4 ] (p. 188) 
In 1773–1927, the village of Dorokhnovo was located in the Borovichsky district of the Novgorod province . From the beginning of the 19th century until 1924, it belonged to the Shegri volost of Borovichi district. 
Marked on the maps of 1812  , 1816  , 1829  , 1826-1840  years.
In 1911 in the village of Dorokhnovo there were 34 courtyards with 46 houses and a population of 179 people. There were a chapel and a private shop. [eleven]
The village of Dorokhnovo belonged to the Polischensky Village Council  ..
In 1930 the collective farm “Bolshevik” was created here, in 1956 it was renamed the “Bulganin Collective Farm”  .
At the beginning of 1955 the population of the village was 132 people, including 81 women and 51 men. 
The nearest train station is located in Kulotino.
- Determination of latitude and longitude coordinates on the map
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 12. The population of municipal districts, settlements, urban and rural settlements of the Novgorod region . The date of circulation is February 2, 2014. Archived February 2, 2014.
- The first mention of the village Dorokhnovo \\ "village DOROHNOVO"
- Na Okulovskoy Zemle (3)
- Novgorod scribal books published by the Archaeographic Commission. Volume II. The census book of Derevskoy Pyatina, circa 1495. Second half. St. Petersburg, 1862.
- Large map of the Russian Empire of 1812 for Napoleon
- Detailed map of the Russian Empire and nearby overseas possessions. Stolist card
- Military road map of a part of Russia and border lands
- Special Map of the Western Part of Russia by Schubert of 1826-1840
- Lists of populated places of Novgorod province - KartoYug
- Dorokhnovo village in 1955 \ "DOROHNOVO village"
- Photo album "Dorokhnovo" - from the site about the village