Nadezhda Adamchuk-Chalaya ( Ukrainian. Nadiya Ivanovna Adamchuk-Chala , nee Adamchuk ; b. October 4, 1970 , Kiev ) - Ukrainian biologist, cosmonaut . He has no space flight experience, but remains a member of the astronaut squad of the State Space Agency of Ukraine (SCAU).
|Nadezhda Ivanovna Adamchuk-Chalaya|
|Надія Іванівна Adamchuk-Chala|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1970 (48 years)|
|Place of Birth||Kiev , Ukraine|
- 1992 - graduated from Kiev National Pedagogical University named after M. P. Dragomanov .
Works at the Institute of Microbiology and Virology. DK Zabolotnogo National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU).
Previously, she worked at the Institute of Botany named after N. G. Kholodny of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine . Preparing experiments that were supposed to be set up on the orbital station.
- September 1996 - included in the group of cosmonauts of Ukraine for training on flights on the Space Shuttle system.
- October 1996 - a two-week primary familiarization training in the United States, without completing it because of medical records, returned to Ukraine. Remains an astronaut GKAU.
- Candidate of Biological Sciences (the work was carried out in the Central Botanical Garden named after NN Grishko of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine).
Awards and honors
- 2003 - Award of the President of Ukraine for young scientists for the work “Gravity Sensitivity of Plants at the Cellular and Molecular Levels”.