Lyutenka  ( Ukrainian: Lyutenka ) - village , Lutensky village council , Gadyachsky district , Poltava region , Ukraine .
|The village council||Lutensky|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3|
|Population||3,665 people ( 2001 )|
|Density||205,430 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+380 5354|
|Car code||BI, HI / 17|
The code of KOATUU is 5320484401. The population according to the 2001 census was 3665 people  .
It is the administrative center of the Lutensky village council, which, in addition, includes the village of Yuryevka .
The village of Lyutenka is located on the banks of the Lyutenka river, which flows into the Psel river after 1.5 km, the village of Yuryevka is located upstream at a distance of 7.5 km, and the village of Perevoz is on the opposite bank of the Psel river. A drying creek with a dam flows through the village. Large forests (pine, oak) adjoin the village.
According to one version, the name of the village came from the nickname of the chieftain Lyutyi, who founded a small fortification on this place, according to another, to mark the fierce (fierce) resistance offered to the invaders by the locals. There is a legend that the village is named after the swampy river, along the banks of which it is located.
- 1590 - date of foundation of the village.
- Lutenka, formed as a free settlement, acquired the significance of one of the military fortifications on the border with the " wild field ". Located on the eastern outskirts of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Commonwealth , it was constantly subjected to raids by militant neighbors. In the XV century, the village was burned and plundered by the Crimean Tatars .
- At the beginning of the XVII century, the village was granted to the Polish magnate, crown hetman Stanislav Konetspolsky , who, before his death, claimed the privilege from the king for this possession for his son Alexander, the crown coronet. Since 1643, Lyutenka was leased to them by the gentry Dlusky. In turn, Jeremiah Vishnevetsky , mindful of the belonging of these territories to his ancestors, immediately after the death of Konetspolsky began to bother about joining Gadyach to his own possessions and in 1646 received from the king “privileges on Gadyach with all villages, towns and villages”.
- During the period of the liberation war of 1648-1654, Lyutenka became the hundredth place of the Gadyachsky and then Poltava Cossack regiment. The Lutensky Hundred included villages: Lutensky Budishchi, Verguny, Globin, Lisovka, Mliny, Perevoz, Pustovitovka, Savintsi, Sakalivka, Sukhograbivka, Turbay, Fidorovka. In 1654, Lyutenka, behind only a few dozen inhabitants, was inferior to such povet centers as Zenkov and Gadyach .
- After the Pereyaslavskaya Rada of 1654, Lyutenka, Gadyach, and the surrounding settlements passed into the possession of the hetman Bogdan Khmelnitsky . After his death in 1657, the Luthenian Cossacks actively resisted the policy of the hetman Ivan Vygovsky , who was guided by gentry Poland and the strengthening of large feudal land tenure in Ukraine. In 1658, he signed the Gadyachsky treaty, according to which Ukraine again had to fall under the power of Poland. His position led to a popular uprising in 1657-1658, brutally crushed by Vygovsky with the help of the Crimean Tatars. In 1658 Lutenka, in which at that time there were about 200 yards, was also looted and burned.
- In 1686, the dependent Hetman of the Ukrainian Cossack Army, the Gadyachsky Colonel Mikhail Borukhovich built a three-altar stone Holy Assumption Church with the Trinity and Mikhailovsky chapels. Later, the ashes of its founder, as well as the hetman of the left-bank Ukraine Ivan Bryukhovetsky, rested in her.
- During the Northern War, on January 20, 1709, Lutenka was occupied by Swedish troops, and after the general battle of the Battle of Poltava on June 27, 1709, she was again liberated by Russian troops with the support of local Cossacks.
- In the statements of Lutenskaya hundreds for 1735 348 Cossacks appear. They, as well as soldiers and peasants made up the main population of the village. Instead of military service, the main occupation of its inhabitants is gradually becoming grain farming. Bristle (shibayn) fisheries, cattle breeding, beekeeping , various crafts and handicrafts are also spread.
- The transition to a peaceful, patriarchal life was accompanied by the strengthening of Orthodox traditions. In 1731, the Ascension Church was built in Lutenka, and in 1742, the Nikolaev Church, wooden, on a stone foundation.
- In 1764, the empress Catherine the Great, the village of Lyutenka, among other Little Russian lands, was granted to the last hetman K. G. Razumovsky .
- In 1772, the village of Lyutenka received its coat of arms, approved by the Little Russian College. In it, on a curly-shaped shield base, in a solid green field, a golden or yellow wedge-shaped cross of the Maltese (St. George's) form is depicted. This heraldic composition symbolized the long Orthodox history of the settlement.
- In 1781, the former Hetman region was divided into three provinces or governorates - Kiev, Chernihiv and Novgorod-Seversk, which together constituted the Little Russian Governor General, headed by P. Rumyantsev-Zadunaysky. In each governorate, all-Russian administrative and judicial institutions were introduced. In 1783, the Cossack military unit was abolished - ten territorial regiments were replaced by regular carabinieri regiments with an obligatory 6-year military service. In the same year, peasants are prohibited from moving from the places to which they were assigned at the last revision. Thus, serfdom was introduced in Ukraine.
- In 1785, Razumovsky, along with part of his estates, sold Lyutenka to the state treasury.
- Since 1803, that is, since the formation of the Poltava province, Lyutenka has been part of the Gadyachsky district.
- By the beginning of the 1880s, 5946 people lived in Lutenka. Of these, literate men - 106, women - 5. In the town there were 3 teachers, 3 officers and one police officer. The school trained 179 boys and 10 girls. In 1884, 36 people were in the military service. The entire population united in 1208 households, of which 909 were Cossack. At that time there were 59 mills, 2 oil mills, 3 forges and 4 shops in the village. Three parish churches and two cemetery churches functioned. Four times a year gathering fairs, which gathered hundreds of merchants, artisans, villagers from all over the province.
- The peaceful Cossack-peasant lifestyle was disrupted with the advent of Soviet power. At this moment in Lutenka there were 1397 yards and 8768 people lived. Lyutenka became one of the centers of the anti-Soviet uprising in the Poltava region. Dissatisfied with the policy of " surplus appraisal", which turned into a seizure of acquired property, the inhabitants of Lutenka supported the movement of Nestor Makhno for independence.
- On August 19, 1920, after a fierce battle with the rebels led by Leonty Christ , the "Reds" in Lutenka burned more than 800 family farms. Massacres of direct participants in those events and sympathizers lasted for more than one year.
- In early 1921, the first communist cell was created. The Komsomol organization on January 1, 1925 totaled 8 people. In 1923, an agricultural artel called “May Day” was organized in Lutenka, and in 1929 a collective farm named after T. Shevchenko was founded on its basis. For active opposition to collectivization and on the basis of party decisions, Lyutenka was put on the blackboard of villages that maliciously sabotaged grain procurements, and the repressive measures taken against her inhabitants were the main cause of unprecedented mortality during the famine .
- During World War II, 1,035 Lutens fought on its fronts, of which 477 died.
- In September 1941, during the defensive battles of the Soviet troops at the turn of the Psel River, the headquarters of the 99th cavalry regiment of the Red Army under the command of A.N. Inauri , who defended along the river bank on the section from Gadyach to Sorochintsev and covered the withdrawal of troops, was in the brick building of the village school Southwestern Front  . Subsequently, the village was captured by German troops, here in the village council and school buildings a German-police garrison was stationed, the number of which by the beginning of December 1941 was 60 German troops and 70 police officers. On December 3, 1941, 120 partisans from the detachment under the command of I.I. Kopenkin attacked the garrison, as a result of the operation the garrison was partially destroyed, the partisans burned a fuel depot, a food warehouse for the German army, 3 cars and 1 motorcycle 
- Lutenka was liberated on September 11, 1943 during the Belgorod-Kharkov offensive operation of the troops of the Voronezh and Steppe fronts. An important role in suppressing fierce counterattacks of the enemy in the Gadyachsky region was played by the 47th Army , which was introduced into the battles from the reserve of the Headquarters of the Main Military Command , under the command of Lieutenant General P.P. Korzun and the 373rd Rifle Division , whose obelisk was erected in the village of the Glory.
- During the Soviet era, the destruction of Orthodox churches took place in the village of Lyutenka. The last - Assumption - was finally destroyed in 1973.
- In May 1990, the Lutensky Parish was founded, the initiators of the revival of which were the church community. The community began to petition for the revival, or rather, the construction of the temple. The main donors for the construction of a new church were the villagers. March 20, 1992 the registration of the Holy Assumption Church. Her room was rebuilt from an ordinary house, on the roof of which a dome with a cross was installed. The new church was consecrated by the Metropolitan of Poltava and Kremenchug Theodosius .
- In the 90s, Archpriest John (Kavchak) built a house of worship. In 2008, the temple was overhauled and the dome and cross replaced by Archpriest Vasily (Lilo).
- 2012, on the site of the ruins of the Holy Assumption Church , construction of the wooden church was begun by Archpriest Vasily (Lilo).
Temples of the village Lyutenka
- Assumption Church
- Resurrection Church
- Nicholas Church
- Church of St. John the Baptist
- Church of All Saints
Assumption Church with. Lyutenka beginning of the twentieth century.
The bell tower of the Assumption Church in Lutenki
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Assumption Church (house of worship)
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary 2019.
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary 2018.
Assumption Church (house of worship) 2016.
Assumption Church (house of worship) 2019.
- Dairy Commodity.
- Lutensky forestry.
- Lutensky hemp factory
- Bezvidnyanske forestry.
- SOOO IM. Shevchenko.
Demotage of the monument to V.I. Lenin was carried out using seedlings. technicians. The renaming of the streets was carried out taking into account local historical figures.
Monument-bust M.L. Lyutenka
Monument to soldiers of the Great Patriotic War.
Monument to the soldiers of 373 Mirgorod division. Lyutenka.
Lutensky School of I-III Art. Name M.L. Great
Famous residents and natives
- Great, Mikhail Lukich - Hero of the Soviet Union.
- Zasyadko Alexander Dmitrievich (1774-1837) - Russian artilleryman, specialist in the field of rocketry, lieutenant general.
- Savchenko, Ivan Fedorovich (1923-2001) - Hero of Socialist Labor.
- Skazhenik, Anna Melentievna (1924-2006) - Hero of Socialist Labor.
- Ukrainian SSR. Administrative division. - Kiev: The main edition of the Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedia, 1979. - 512 p.
- Website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Petro Pidgainiy. On the Psilsky line at the 1941 spring // the newspaper “Zorya Poltava”, issue 7 grass 2012
- V.P. Pavlov. Partisan routes // Military History Journal, No. 3, 1995. pp. 94-96
- Collected works of George Konisky, Archbishop of Belarus, ed. Archpriest John Grigorovich. SPb., 1835.
- The restless G. Lutenka kolis i now. / Budivnik kommunіzmu. April 11, 1990
- grew up. doref. Address calendar. The reference book of the Poltava governorate for 1900. Compiled by D. A. Ivanenko, Secretary of the Poltava Provincial Statistical Committee. Poltava. Tipo-lithography of the Provincial Government. 1900
- History of the village of Lyutenka, Y. R. IVASENKO, G. F. OGAGIN, D. V. HOMENKO
- Parish of the Holy Assumption Church with Lyutenka MISHCHENKO OM
- The history of the Cossack-elders family Borokhovich P. P. Baranets
- SITE LYUTENSKOЇ ZAGALNOOSVITNOЇ SCHOOL І-ІІІ ST. IMENI M.L. GREAT
- Panorama of the village of Lyutenka