Polybinskoe rural settlement - the abolished municipality in the Dorogobuzh district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Polibino . On the territory of the settlement there were 11 settlements.
|Polybinskoe rural settlement|
|Enters into||Dorogobuzh district|
|Head of Municipality||Dezhikov Yury Vasilyevich|
|History and geography|
|Date of education||December 2, 2004|
|Population||291 people ( 2007 )|
|Density||2.95 person / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48144|
|Automat code numbers||67|
The head of the settlement and the head of the administration is Yuri V. Dezhikov  .
- Location: Northeast Dorogobuzh district
- Total area: 98.7 km²
- Bordered by:
- in the north - with Safonovsky district
- in the east - with Vasinsky rural settlement
- in the southeast - with the Alexinsky rural settlement
- in the south - with Knyashchinsky rural settlement
- in the southwest - with Dorogobuzh urban settlement
- in the west - with the Mikhailovsky rural settlement and the Upper Dnieper urban settlement
- The motorway P134 “The Old Smolensk Road” Smolensk - Dorogobuzh - Vyazma - Zubtsov passes through the territory of the settlement.
- Major rivers: the Dnieper , Osma , Ryasna .
The rural settlement was established by the law of the Smolensk region of December 20, 2004, No. 107-з  .
The Law of the Smolensk Region dated May 25, 2017 No. 60-з  , on June 5, 2017, through their unification, Mikhailovskoye, Vasinskoe , Polybinskoe and Frunzenskoe rural settlements were transformed into Mikhailovskoye rural settlement with the administrative center in the village of Novo-Mikhailovskoye .
The settlement consisted of the following settlements:
- Polibino Village - the administrative center
- Baldino village
- Karacharovo , village
- Martynkovo , the village
- Menderevo , the village
- Miloselie , village
- Molodilovo , village
- Nikulino , the village
- New Yard , the village
- Polizhakino village
- Stavkovo , the village
The total population is 291 people.
- The Law of the Smolensk Region of December 20, 2004 No. 107-z “On the Empowerment of the Status of a Municipal District of the Municipal Formation“ Dorogobuzh District ”of the Smolensk Region, on the Establishment of the Boundaries of Municipal Formations, the Territories of which Are Its Part, and on the Allocation of Their Corresponding Status”
- Law of the Smolensk region dated 05.25.2017 No. 60-z “On the transformation of municipalities of Dorogobuzh district of Smolensk region, on establishing the number and term of office of deputies of representative bodies of the first convocation of newly formed municipalities of Dorogobuzh district of Smolensk region, as well as the procedure for election, powers and term of the powers of the first heads of the newly formed municipalities of Dorogobuzh District of the Smolensk Region ”