Kazimirovsky rural settlement is a municipality in the Rudnyansky district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Kazimirovo . On the territory of the settlement are 18 settlements.
|Kazimirovsky rural settlement|
|Included in||Rudnyansky district|
|Head of the municipality||Savinene Valentina Vladimirovna|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 2, 2004|
|Population||1,641 people ( 2007 )|
|Density||9.96 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48141|
|Auto Code numbers||67|
Established December 2, 2004 .
The head of the settlement and the head of the administration is Savinene Valentina Vladimirovna  .
- Location: Northern part of Rudnyansky district
- Total area: 164.75 km²
- in the north - with Rudnyansky urban settlement
- in the northeast - with the Chistikovsky rural settlement
- in the east - with the Smoligovsky rural settlement
- in the south and west - with the Lubavitcher rural settlement
- in the northwest - with the Kruglovsky rural settlement
- The railroads Smolensk - Vitebsk , stations: O.p. 450th km.
- Rudnya - Volkovo highway runs through the settlement
- Large river: Malaya Berezina .
The settlement includes the following settlements:
- Village Kazimirovo - the administrative center
- Berezino , the village
- Bystrovka , village
- Golyashovo , village
- Dubrovka , village
- Eliseevka , a village
- Mortgage Village
- Comintern Village
- Korolevo Village
- Makovsky , village
- Bad village
- Sloboda , the village
- Sables Village
- Starodubovshchina , village
- Halyutino , a village
- Khomino Village
- Centnerovka , village
- Fur coats , village
The total population is 1,641 people.