Chernukhinsky district ( Ukrainian Chornukhinsky district ) is an administrative unit in the north-west of the Poltava region of Ukraine . The administrative center is the urban-type settlement Chernukha .
|Included in||Poltava region|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||11 176  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+380 5340|
|KOATUU||5325100000 all codes|
- 1 Geography
- 2 History
- 3 Demographics
- 4 Administrative device
- 4.1 Local councils 
- 4.2 Settlements 
- 4.3 Eliminated Settlements 
- 5 Links
- 6 notes
Chernukhinsky district is located in the north-west of the Poltava region of Ukraine.
Piryatinsky , Lubensky , Lokhvitsky districts of Poltava region and Varvinsky district of Chernihiv region are adjacent to it.
Area - 700 km².
The administrative center is the village of Chernukha .
The rivers Artopolot , Bosakha , Uday , Mnoga , Lokhvitsa , Cholnova flow through the district.
The district was formed on March 7, 1923 .
The population of the district is 16 275 people ( 2001 ), including urban - 3 141 people, rural - 13 134 people.
The area includes  :
Local councils 
Eliminated Settlements 
- Population (per estimate) for 1 birch 2017 year // Head of statistics department in Poltava region
- According to the district’s registration card on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Regions of Ukraine and warehouse
- Warehouse of administrative and territorial units
- Regulatory acts of the administrative and territorial administration of Ukraine (inaccessible link)