Khorolsky district ( Ukrainian Khorolsky district ) is an administrative unit in the west of the central part of the Poltava region of Ukraine . The administrative center is the city of Khorol .
|Included in||Poltava region|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||34 122  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+380 5362|
|KOATUU||5324800000 all codes|
Khorolsky district is located in the west of the Poltava region of Ukraine.
Lubensky , Orzhitsky , Semenovsky , Velikobagachansky , Mirgorodsky districts of the Poltava region are adjacent to it.
Area - 1000 km².
The administrative center is the city of Khorol .
The rivers Sula , Khorol , Rudka , Bagachka flow through the area.
The district was formed on March 7, 1923 .
The population of the district is 42 105 people ( 2001 ), including urban - 14 643 people, rural - 27 462 people.
The area includes  :
Local councils 
Eliminated Settlements 
- Savchenko Vasily Fedotovich (1909-1982) - participant of the Great Patriotic War , full holder of the Order of Glory . Born in the village of Popovka .
- Rodzianko, Nikolai Vasilievich - Governor of Tomsk (03.31.1868-12.10.1871) Born in the village of Vasilevka.
- Onishchenko Boris Grigorievich (09/19/1937) - Ukrainian athlete in modern pentathlon. Olympic champion (1972), 4-time world champion in modern pentathlon. Champion of the USSR (1969, 1970 and 1976). Born in the village of Bereznyaki.
- Population (per estimate) for 1 birch 2017 year // Head of statistics department in Poltava region
- According to the district’s registration card on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Regions of Ukraine and warehouse
- Warehouse of administrative and territorial units
- Regulatory acts of the administrative and territorial administration of Ukraine (inaccessible link)