The Tatar princes in the service of the Moscow sovereigns — the princes who left the Tatar states to serve in the Russian state .
Grand Prince Ivan Vasilyevich BCEAO Rusii samoderzhtse were princes: Prince Danyar , Prince Saltanay , Prince Zdenay , Prince Enai, Prince Shigovley , Prince Peter, Prince Vasily, Prince Ivan, Prince Lev, Prince Vasily, Prince Fedor Magdarovich, Prince Agdavley Ahturov , Prince Enaley .
Under the Grand Duke Vasily Ivanovich served: Tsarevich Shig-Alei of Kazan, Tsar Magmet-Amen of Kazan.
Under Tsar Tsar and Grand Duke Ivan Vasilyevich all Russia served: Tsar Simeon Bekbulatovich of Tver, Tsar Simeon Kasaevich of Kazan, Tsar Alexander Safa-Kireyevich of Kazan, Tsar Derbysh Aleev , Tsar Shig-Alei Shigavlejarovich of Kazan, Liflyarevich King of Artsy Kaibula , the nevo son of Tsarevich Mikhail Kuibulovich , Tsarevich Ibak , Tsarevich Bekbulat .
- Daniyar - Tsarevich, Kasimov ruler (1469-1486), son of Tsarevich Kasim .
- Satylgan - prince, Kasimov ruler (1491-1506), son of Nur-Devlet Khan.
- Dzhanay - prince, Kasimov ruler (1506-1512), son of Nur-Devlet Khan.
- Sheikh Auliyar - Tsarevich, ruler of Kasimov (1512-1516), owner of Surozhik (1502-1512), son of Bakhtiyar of the Sultan.
- Peter Ibragimovich (before the baptism in 1505, Khudai-Kul ; d. 1523, buried in Moscow ) - the Kazan prince, the son of Kazan, Ibrahim Khan, was captured and taken to Russia in 1487 , his brother-in-law ordered. Prince Vasily III.
- a lion
- Vasily Dairovich - Tsarevich, son of Kazan Tsarevich Melik-Tagir , grandson of Kazan Ibrahim Khan. In 1519 he participated as governor in a campaign against Lithuania.
- Fyodor Magdarovich - Tsarevich, son of Kazan Tsarevich Melik-Tagir, grandson of Kazan Ibrahim Khan, was governor in Novgorod in 1531 , is glorified by the Orthodox Church as the holy passion bearer Theodore of Dolgolyadsky
- Ak-Davlet is the Siberian prince, the son of the Siberian prince Ak-Kurt .
- Dzhan-Ali - Kasimov ruler, Tsarevich (1519-1532), Kazan Khan (1532-1535), son of Tsarevich Sheikh-Auliyar.
- Shah Ali - the Kasimov ruler (1516-1519), the khan (1537–46, 1546–51, 1552–67), the Kazan khan (1519–21, 1546, 1551–52). The son of Sheikh Auliyar. Before receiving the throne of Kazan (1519) he was called a prince, after the khan (king).
- Muhammad Amin - Kazan Khan (1484–85, 1487–96, 1502–18), the son of Kazan Ibrahim Khan.
- Simeon Bekbulatovich (before the baptism in 1573, Sain-Bulat ) - Kasimov ruler, khan (1567-1573), grand duke of all Russia (1575-1576), grand duke of Tver (from 1576), son of Tsarevich Bekbulat (see below ), entered the Russian service with his father no later than 1563.
- Simeon Kasaevich (before the baptism in 1553, Yadygar-Muhammed ) - Kazan Khan (1552), owner of Zvenigorod (1554-1565), son of the Astrakhan Khan Kasim .
- Alexander Safa-Kireevich (before the baptism. Utyamysh-Girey ) - Kazan Khan (1549-1551), the son of Kazan Safa-Girey Khan.
- Dervish Ali - Astrakhan Khan (1537–39, 1554–56), owner of Zvenigorod (1552–54), son of Sheikh Khaidar.
- Tokhtamysh (d. No later than 1566 ) - Tsarevich, grandson of Ahmed Khan , brother of Tsarevich Bekbulat .
- Mikhail Kaybulovich (before the baptism in 1570, Murtaza-Ali ) is the boyar, the owner of Zvenigorod, the son of Abdulla Ak-Kubekov and the brother of the Kasimov ruler Mustafa-Ali .
- Ibak (Tsarevich) - Tsarevich, in 1570 owned Surozhik   .
- Bekbulat (d. No later than 1566 ) - Tsarevich, grandson of Ahmed Khan , in 1563 took part in the Lithuanian campaign of Ivan the Terrible, entered the Russian service shortly before.
- Ibak // Russian Biographical Dictionary : in 25 volumes. - SPb. - M. , 1896-1918.
- Ibak, the Tatar prince // Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary : in 86 volumes (82 volumes and 4 additional). - SPb. , 1890-1907.