Ergaki is a natural park of regional significance, located in the south of the Krasnoyarsk Territory . As a specially protected natural area, the natural park was organized on April 4, 2005. The area is 342,873 hectares. Tourist center ridge Ergak-Targak-Taiga in the Western Sayan . It is located at the headwaters of the Bolshoi Kebezh , Bolshoi Klyuch , Taygish , Upper Buiba , Middle Buiba and Lower Buiba rivers. It is a member of the association of nature reserves and national parks of the Altai-Sayan Ecoregion.
|Natural Park "Ergaki"|
|Founding date||April 4, 2005|
|The subject of the Russian Federation||Krasnoyarsk region|
It is an array of multidirectional manes, spurs, largely processed by the glacier. The mountainous relief in the central part of Yergakov on the periphery gives way to gotsovy with separate mountains and spurs of smoother outlines with a peneplain on the tops. Separate mountain peaks have bizarre outlines and proper names: Star (the highest peak Ergakov), Dragon's Tooth, Bird, Parabola, Youth, Mirror, etc. The originality of Ergakam is given by many lakes, usually karst, glacial origin. The most famous are: Buiba Lakes (Raduzhnoe, Tara, Bright), Marmara (Tushkan), Zolotarnoye, Mountain Spirits. The largest lakes are Big Buibinskoe, Big Bezrybnoye and Light.
The symbol of the park is the logo with the image of musk deer against the background of mountain peaks.
The Ergaki Nature Park is located in the center of the continent, which leaves an imprint on its nature: the continental climate, the dominance of boreal vegetation, the characteristic features of the flora and fauna. The relief factor also has a great influence. The park is located within the Western Sayan, and due to its length it covers various high-altitude mountain belts. The length from north to south is 75 km, and in longitude - about 120 km. This significantly increases the diversity of natural conditions and, as a result, the diversity of wildlife: plant species, animals and fungi. At the same time, the northern half of the park is located on the northern macroslope of the mountain system and receives the maximum amount of precipitation, while the southern part of the protected areas is in the rain shadow. Due to the high humidity, the climate of the northern areas of the park is milder, slightly continental, while in the south the continentality rises sharply.
You can get to the park by the federal highway R257 "Yenisei" , the distance from Abakan to the Visit Center of the Park "Ergaki" is about 200 km.
The name "Ergaki" in such writing is young. At the beginning of the 20th century on geographical maps and in print publications this name looked like “Irgaki”. According to the popular version, “Ergaki” is associated with the Tuva word “ergek” (“ulug-ergek”) - the thumb. With this word they compare the most expressive peak of the mountains - Star, remotely resembling the thumb. However, the similarity with the finger of this (and other) Yergakov mountain peaks is so remote that this version is not considered unconditional. In the Tuvan language (and other languages of the Turkic group) there are a lot of words that have a similar spelling to "ergak". So, for example, there is an "irghek", meaning the largest bear; "Ergil" - a holiday; Ergin is the threshold. There is a version that the word “Yrgak” (more similar in sound to the Russian “Irgak”) could play a role, which has values: a curve, curved, bent, curved, which is quite consistent with the characteristic appearance of the peaks themselves. The Ergaki themselves are visible from the valleys in the north over a hundred kilometers and look like a curved, curved horizon line. In Khakass language, these mountains are called “yrgah-targah”, which can be translated as “hooky-crest”, so it’s more obvious that the name was simplified and borrowed as a Russian toponym with one initial word (ргrgak), taken with Russian number, "Irgaki" (the plural hints that this is not one vertex, but the whole mountain range), and then "Irgaki" changed into "ergaki".
- Martyanov N.M. Flora of the Southern Yenisei // Yearbook of state. Museum them. N.Martiyanova. - Minusinsk, 1923. - Vol. 1 , no. 2 - p . 1-184 .
- Alpine flora of the Western Sayan / / Science. - Novosibirsk, 1976. - p . 1-378 .
- Russian-Tuva dictionary / ed. DA Mongush // Russian language. - M. , 1980. - p . 1-664 .
- Tuva-Russian dictionary / ed. E.R. Tenisheva. - M. , 1968.
- Cherepnin L. M. Flora of the southern part of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. - Krasnoyarsk, 1959. - Vol. 2 - S. 1-240 .
- Khakass-Russian Dictionary // Science. - Novosibirsk, 2006. - p . 1-1114 . - ISBN 5020305030 .
- Khakass-Russian Dictionary // Glavizdat. - M. , 1953. - S. 1-488 .
- Stepanov N.V. and others. The Red Book of the Krasnoyarsk Territory: Plants and Mushrooms // Polycom. - Krasnoyarsk, 2005. - p . 1-368 .
- Stepanov N.V. Flora of the northeast of the Western Sayan and Island of Rest on the Yenisei (Krasnoyarsk). - Krasnoyarsk: Krasnoyarsk. state University Press, 2006. - P. 1-170. - ISBN 5-7638-0682-4 .
- Stepanov N.V. Florogenetic analysis (on the example of the north-eastern part of the Western Sayan. The key for the definition of families and the abstract of flora // Krasnoyarsk State University. - Krasnoyarsk, 1994. - Issue 1. - P. 1-108 . - ISBN 5-230-08036- 1 .
- Shaulo D.N. West Sayan flora // Turczaninowia. - 2006. - V. 9 , no. 1-2 . - p . 5-336 .
- Stepanov N.V. Stories about plants Ergakov // Raster. - Krasnoyarsk, 2010. - p . 1-144 .
- Natural Park "Ergaki". Tourist card. Roscartography, 2000
View of Ergaki from the observation deck of the M-54 highway. In the center - the peak of Star
Star Peak. Natural Park Ergaki, Western Sayan
Star Peak (2265 m). Ergaki, Western Sayan
View from the pass Bird
- Nature Park Ergaki
- Ergaki on the site of Krasnoyarsk State University (KSU)
- Site about the hikes along the Ergak and Aradan ridge (Reports and video films)
- Map of the Ergaki Nature Park (Ergaki Range, Aradan Range, Stone Town)
- Ergaki map on the KSU site
- Virtual tour of the Ergaki nature park. Over 70 panoramas with views of the park
- Videoclip mountain hike along the ridge Ergaki "Mountain country Ergaki"
- Video about Ergak Unsolved (inaccessible link) . Archived November 3, 2009.