Peschanka ( ukr. Pіshanka ) is a urban-type settlement, the administrative center of Peschansky district of Vinnitsa region of Ukraine .
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in the summer UTC + 3|
|Population||5322  people ( 2018 )|
|Telephone code||+380 4349|
|Car code||AB, KV / 02|
Peschanka village is known from the end of the XVII century. The first mention dates back to 1734. Until 1784 it was called Pischan.
In 1898, the Peschanka was a place in the Olgopol district of the Podolsk province with a population of 2,773 people  .
In January 1989, the population size was6347 people  .
As of January 1, 2013, the population was 5,318 people  .
The Holy Assumption Church of the Peschansk Prospection of the Mogilyov-Podolsk Diocese of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church operates in the village  .
In the village of Peschanka the Olympic champion in rowing on a canoe Julia Ryabchinskaya was born. Here she is buried  .
- number of the apparent population of Ukraine is 1 September 2018. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2018. page 14
- Peschanka, a town of Podolsk province // Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary : 86 tons (82 tons and 4 extra). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- All-Union Population Census of 1989. The urban population of the Union republics, their territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by sex
- number of the apparent population of Ukraine on 1 September 2013. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2013. p.43
- Khrami and priests . Mogilіv-Podіlska parkhіya Ukraїnskoi Orthodox Church. The appeal date is August 4, 2018.
- Cross over water (inaccessible link) . " Soviet Sport " (December 8, 2001). The appeal date is March 31, 2011. Archived July 23, 2012.