Oratov ( ukr. Orativ ) is a urban-type settlement, the administrative center of the Oratovsky district of the Vinnitsa region of Ukraine .
|History and geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in the summer UTC + 3|
|Population||2804  people ( 2018 )|
|Telephone code||+380 4330|
|Car code||AB, KV / 02|
Oratov was the volost center of the Lipovetsky district of the Kiev province of the Russian Empire  , in 1906 there were about 2 thousand inhabitants, an Orthodox church, a Catholic church and a synagogue operated  .
During the Great Patriotic War in 1941-1944. The village was occupied by German troops .
In January 1989, the population size was3095 people  .
In October 1995, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the decision on the privatization of the ATP-10536 located here and the district agricultural chemistry  .
As of January 1, 2013, the population was 2882 people  .
- number of the apparent population of Ukraine is 1 September 2018. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2018. page 14
- Oratów (Polish) in the Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland and Other Slavic Countries , Volume VII (Netrebka - Perepiat) of 1886
- Oratov // Encyclopedic dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron : in 86 tons (82 tons and 4 additional). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- All-Union Population Census of 1989. The urban population of the Union republics, their territorial units, urban settlements and urban areas by sex
- Postanova Kabіnetu minіstrіv Ukraїni № 851 від 20 жовтня 1995 р. "About the addition of a crossroads of objs, scoop pіdlyagayut obovyazkovіy privatizatsіy at 1995 rotsі"
- number of the apparent population of Ukraine on 1 September 2013. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2013. p.44