“Sucker is the winner of water” is a feature film shot in 1991 by director Arkady Tigay . According to the author’s remark, the plot of the film is based on the motives of the epic Shia .
|Loch - the winner of the water|
|In the main|
|Sergey Kuryokhin |
|Film company||Trinity Bridge|
The music for the film was written by actor, musician and composer Sergei Kuryokhin , who played the main role in the film.
Early 1990s Pavel Gorelikov ( Sergei Kuryokhin ), a rustic, intelligent fellow, along with a friend of his disabled Afghan man, Bones ( Andrei Ponomarev ) contains the Energia computer salon in Leningrad. After Pavel refuses to pay another bribe to racketeers (he simply cannot pay a large sum), the salon and Pavel himself are attacked. Accidentally returned Kostya fights back the attackers.
That same evening, unknown persons break into Gorelikov’s apartment and beat him. And the next morning in the crushed salon they find Kostya dead. Realizing that there will be no help from the police , Paul decides to avenge the death of a friend by his own methods.
Against this background, Paul’s love for the girl he met ( Larisa Borodina ) flares up - she works in a bar , which is also terrorized by racketeers.
- Sergey Kuryokhin - Pavel Gorelikov
- Larisa Borodina - Valentina
- Vladimir Eremin - a bandit
- Oleg Kosavnenko - a bandit
- Alexander Glazun - a bandit
- Gabriel Vorobyov - Mafia boss lover
- Andrey Ponomarev - Kostya
- Valentin Zhilyaev - the boss
- Andrey Krasko - a bandit killed by a discharge
- Viktor Tregubovich - cooperator
- Anatoly Zhuravlev - bandit
- Vadim Zhuk - auctioneer
- Maria Kapnist - Mafioso
- Konstantin Chernyaev - bandit
- Elena Efimova - scared girl on the deck of the ship
- Victor Glushchenko
- Script writer: Arkady Tigay
- Director: Arkady Tigay
- Operator: Yuri Veksler
- Artist: Mikhail Suzdalov
- Composer: Sergey Kuryokhin
- Sound Engineer: Aliakper Hasan-Zade