Debacks ( Udm. Debes ) - a village (since 1749 ) in Russia , the administrative center of the Deboss district of the Udmurt Republic .
|Subject of the federation||Udmurtia|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 4|
|Population||↗ 5778  people ( 2012 )|
|Official language||Udmurt , Russian|
|Telephone code||+7 34151|
The village is located on the Cheptse River (a tributary of the Vyatka ), 141 km northeast of Izhevsk . Kez Train Station is 32 km away. Next to the village is the P242 highway, before the construction of the bypass road that passed directly through the village.
First mentioned in 1646 in the census of the Karin camp as a fix on the Debesse river. In 1749, the first wooden church (Nikolaevskaya) was built in 1754 in the village of Debesskaya. The settlement received the status of a village. In 1756, the church burned down and was rebuilt only in 1767 . In 1796, it is part of the Vyatka province and becomes a volost center.
From the beginning of the 19th century, the Siberian tract passed through Debyos, and in Debosy its two branches connected - the northern one, coming from St. Petersburg, and the southern one, coming from Moscow. The tract had a great influence on the village: for its needs, a postal and zemstvo station, a Zeikhaus , an equestrian prison and a military infirmary were built  .
In 1920 it enters Votskaya AO , where on December 8, 1921 it becomes the center of Deboss Uyezd and receives city status. However, on November 26, 1923, the county was abolished, Debossy again became a village and Glazovsky district entered.
When the administrative-territorial reform was carried out in 1929, the district-volost structure was replaced by a district structure, and the Debossky district was formed.
In 1846, a stone temple was built, consecrated in the name of the Holy Trinity. In 1939, by the decree of the Presidium of the Armed Forces of the Ukrainian Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, the Trinity Church was closed   . In the 2000s, the restoration of the Trinity Church began near the former site of the previous architectural project.
In 2006, a new stone church was built in the village of Debosy (architects P. I. Anisiforov , T. F. Dyakova  ), consecrated in 2007 in honor of the Holy Trinity.
The climate is temperate continental .
|Climate Debos (norm 1981-2010)|
|Average temperature, ° C||−13.2||−12.5||−5.5||2.9||10.7||16.3||18.3||15.0||9,4||2.7||−5.8||−11.3||2,3|
|Precipitation rate, mm||33||23||22||thirty||51||70||70||65||63||53||43||32||555|
|Source:  .|
|1959 ||1970 ||1979 ||1989 ||2002 ||2010 ||2012 |
|2892||↗ 3506||↗ 4355||↗ 5383||↗ 5828||↘ 5720||↗ 5778|
Culture and Social Sphere
In the village there is a unique museum of the history of the Siberian tract , located in the former building of the lower ranks barracks at the Debossky horse-riding point. Together with the preserved section of the Siberian Highway 1.2 km long, they are included in the list of cultural heritage sites of regional significance  . The mass grave of the Red Army soldiers who died in battles with the White Guards and the mass grave of Soviet soldiers who died from wounds in a hospital during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 are also included in this list.
In the village there are the public educational institution “Debosskaya secondary school”, a kindergarten, and public educational institution “Children's Art School named after G. M. Korepanova-Kamsky ", MUK" District creative and leisure center "Chupchigur" ", MUK" Debossky district center for the development of cultural tourism "Baigurez" ", MUK" Debossky district house of crafts ", MUZ" Debossky central district hospital ", club.
The building of the Administration of the village of Debesy
Orthodox church of the Holy Trinity
Monument to Debossians who died on the fronts of World War II
- Catalog of settlements of the Udmurt Republic. The number of resident population on January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment March 24, 2015. Archived March 24, 2015.
- Siberian tract
- No. f. 42, Joint Fund: Nicholas and Holy Trinity Churches p. Debesses of the Sarapulsky district of the Vyatka province, (1760-1939) (1811-1930) . TsGA UR. Date of treatment April 24, 2010. Archived March 10, 2012.
- Trinity Church p. Debes
- Church of the Holy Trinity in the village of Debessy, Republic of Udmurtia
- FSBI "VNIIGMI-WDC".
- 1959 All-Union Census. The number of rural population of the RSFSR - residents of rural settlements - district centers by gender
- 1970 All-Union Census. The number of the rural population of the RSFSR - residents of rural settlements - district centers by gender . Date of treatment October 14, 2013. Archived October 14, 2013.
- 1979 All-Union Census. The number of rural population of the RSFSR - residents of rural settlements - district centers . Date of treatment December 29, 2013. Archived December 29, 2013.
- 1989 All-Union Population Census. The number of the rural population of the RSFSR - residents of rural settlements - district centers by gender . Date of treatment November 20, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. Tom. 1, table 4. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, regions, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3 thousand or more . Archived February 3, 2012.
- Results of the 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 5. The population of Russia, federal districts, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, districts, urban settlements, rural settlements - district centers and rural settlements with a population of 3,000 or more . Date of treatment November 14, 2013. Archived November 14, 2013.
- Objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of regional (Udmurt Republic) significance